For beautiful looking skin, serums are important to enhance our skin texture and provide a healthy and beautiful glow.
Fairness serums help us get rid of acne marks, dark spots, blemishes, etc., and make our skin smoother and clearer.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Cucumber Juice
- Rose Water
- Orange Juice
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
It will be best if you can get hands-on fresh aloe vera gel, but the store-bought ones will also work well.
Just choose an organic one free from chemicals.
- Take a clean, dry bowl, and add 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel, which is free from color and artificial fragrance.
- To this, add in 2 tbsp each of fresh orange juice and fresh cucumber juice and mix everything well.
- Next, add 7-10 drops of lemon essential oil and 1 tsp of sweet almond oil to it.
- Stir these ingredients nicely to create a serum-like texture.
- Finally, add 2 and a half tsp of pure rose water and again mix everything thoroughly.
- If the consistency is too watery, add some more aloe vera gel and stir well to reach the serum-like consistency.
- And there you have your fairness facial serum ready to be used.
- Transfer and store the serum in a small bottle for future use.
- Store this in the refrigerator.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- You can use any cleanser from the market or any DIY facial cleanser.
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Take a little serum on your clean fingertips, and before going to bed every night, massage this serum into your skin.
And within a week, you can see noticeable results on your skin.
Your skin will feel more glowing and brighter.
It will also help in improving the skin texture.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- It also has great anti-inflammatory and cooling properties that refresh the skin and prevent acne and skin infection.
- Aloe vera gel is a fantastic moisturizer.
- It is high in beta-carotene, vitamin C, and E.
- Aloe vera makes blemishes lighter and has good anti-aging effects.
- In order to avoid acne, pimples, fine lines, and wrinkles, orange juice unclogs pores, and it is also super-efficient.
- Orange juice is very high in vitamin C, which helps to brighten the skin and protects the skin against free radicals.
- For our skin, cucumber juice is really hydrating.
- The dark circles around our eyes disappear, and it helps to brighten and whiten our skin a great deal.
Lemon Essential Oil :
- It will serve as a natural preservative and will also add a great fragrance.
- In addition, it adds luster back to the skin that looks dull and rejuvenates skin that looks tired.
- It also helps to get rid of pimples and acne.
- In addition, lemon oil cleanses the skin and brightens the complexion.
Rose Water :
- Rosewater battles acne revitalizes and makes the skin moist and supple. It also tones the skin and promotes cell regeneration with antioxidant properties.
Sweet Almond Oil :
- By unclogging our pores, sweet almond oil deeply cleanses our skin.
- It also prevents tan and dark circles and protects the skin from sun damage, and keeps it smooth and supple with the vitamin E found in sweet almond oil.