How To Get Long and Thick Hair With Black Seeds
The black seed is most widely used in treatments for beauty and hair care.
There are antioxidant compounds in the oil extracted from these seeds that help reduce skin inflammation.
Black Seed Oil And Fenugreek
- 1 ½ tablespoon black seed oil
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, grind the fenugreek seeds into a very fine powder.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, black seed oil, and fenugreek powder to make a hair mask.
- If the hair mask is too thick, add more oils.
- Keep it aside for an hour to infuse.
- Apply this hair mask to your clean scalp and hair and leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off thoroughly with a natural or herbal shampoo.
- Let your hair dry naturally.
- Do it once a week.
Coconut oil and fenugreek serve as a great cure for hair problems such as hair loss and hair thinning when combined.
It makes your hair thick and shiny with this mixture.
Fenugreek is a great source of nicotine and protein to encourage hair growth and lecithin to keep your hair safe and solid.
This treatment nourishes the roots of the hair and increases the protection of your scalp.
Black Seed Oil And Honey For Hair
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon black seed oil
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients until they form a smooth paste.
- Massage it into the scalp with the mixture.
- Concentrate on the bald places the most hair.
- When your scalp is coated, from the roots to the tips, work the mixture along the length of your hair.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the hair mask, cover your hair with a warm towel.
- Leave the hair mask on for about 20-30 minutes to an hour before washing it off with your regular shampoo.
Honey is a moisturizer that seals all the oils in your hair for the conditioning effects, leaving it feeling smooth and manageable.
A drink of one teaspoon of black seed oil and one tablespoon of honey combined in a glass of water can also be consumed regularly.
This is a popular treatment that not only helps to curb hair loss but also has many other health advantages.
Lemon And Black Seed Oil For Hair
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons black seed oil
- Squeeze out the juice from 1 fresh lemon and massage your scalp.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes, then use a gentle shampoo to wash your hair.
- Let your hair air-dry, then massage your scalp with kalonji oil for about 10 minutes.
- When your scalp is coated, from the roots to the tips, work the oil through the entire length of your hair.
- Go to bed with this oil in your hair and wash it off with shampoo the next morning.
- Do this 1-2 times a week. Lemon is very high in vitamin C, which helps increase the scalp’s levels of collagen. Also, its acidic content balances the scalp’s pH. Do not leave it on for more than 15 minutes, however, as it triggers dryness and flakiness.
Even if you have sensitive skin, avoid this remedy, as lemon juice can cause redness and irritation.
This treatment is best for individuals with oily hair who have undergone a lot of hair loss.