Listening to the word skincare routine will make some of us feel daunting.
It conjures up beauty vocabulary terms like toner, essence, and emollient acids, and what’s not.
But dermatologists say that the best and healthiest skin care routine is not necessarily the one with the most steps.
Step 1 Cleanser PEPPERMINT & LEMON FACE WASH
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tablespoon glycerin soap (you can use pears soap for this)
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint oil
- Take a saucepan and add 1 cup of water and bring the water to a boil.
- Once you see the 1st boil remove the pan from heat.
- Now to this hot water add 1/2 tablespoon of glycerin soap, and stir continuously until the soap dissolves completely.
- Once the soap and water are well combined allow the mixture to cool.
- Now add the lemon essential oil and peppermint essential oil and stir until well blended.
- Mix all the ingredients extremely well so that all the ingredients are well blended.
- Now you can transfer this to a pump bottle for easy usage.
Lemon Essential Oil helps to tighten and tones the skin, it reduces oil production in the skin and leaves the complexion vibrant, healthy, and smooth.
Lemon Essential Oil acts as a detoxifying agent that nourishes, cleanses, and exfoliates the skin while eliminating skin problems such as excess sebum and acne.
Its astringent properties rejuvenate dull complexions, making Lemon Oil effective for restoring lust to tired or sagging skin.
Peppermint oil has a soothing and soothing effect that helps to reduce inflammation during skin allergies, rashes, and sunburn.
The antimicrobial activity of peppermint oil helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the face.
It can help control acne because it prevents the clogging of pores due to excess oil secretion.
Peppermint oil provides a protective barrier to the skin and preserves the integrity of the skin.
Step 2- Moisturizer Whipped Green Tea + Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons green tea
- Add the coconut oil in a bowl and using a double boiler method to melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Once the oil is melted and slightly war add in the green tea and stir.
- Now cover the bowl and let it simmer for 1 hour at the lowest heat setting.
- After an hour strain tea from the oil using a fine strainer or a cheesecloth.
- Now, wait for it to cool down completely to almost solid state.
- Then using an electric whisk, whisk the cream until it turns into mousse creamy texture, this will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Now transfer this to an airtight container and store this for 6 weeks.
Green tea is anti-aging.
Antioxidants in green tea work to repair the skin and eliminate wrinkles, mainly by combating free radicals in the environment that directly cause premature aging.
This is partly due to the fact that green tea is rich in polyphenols, a type of antioxidant that naturally slows down the aging process.
Green tea is helping to fight acne.
Applying green tea on your face provides antibacterial benefits due to the fact that it contains EGCG that reduces the bacteria of Acnes that contribute to breakouts.
Green tea also serves as a natural astringent to reduce oil and build-up in our pores.
Coconut oil hydrates without clogging pores and green tea will potentially reverse sun damage. Whipping makes a smooth frothy coating that’s easier to apply and looks less greasy.
Antioxidants are perfect for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles when you sleep and let it sink in.