Looking beautiful and gorgeous is the dream of every girl, especially if it’s your big day.
D-day is one of the most memorable moments of life, and every girl wants to look truly perfect so that they have beautiful memories to remember years after they look back at the pictures.
Papaya And Aloe Vera
- 1 slice of Papaya
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon Multani mitti powder
- Lemon essential oil (optional)
- Take a medium thick slice of ripe papaya and mash it to make a smooth paste.
- Blend it with 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of Multani mitti, and few drops of lemon essential oil.
- Apply it thoroughly to your face and keep it for 15 minutes. Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
Use this ubtan every alternate day, and you will get brighter, blemish-free skin over time.
If you’re struggling to remove those awful stubborn dark spots and pigmentation, use this calming ubtan of papaya and aloe vera.
Neem, Tulsi, and Sandalwood
- 5-10 Neem leaves
- 5 – 10 Tulsi/Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Sandalwood powder
- 1 teaspoon of Rosewater
- To make a paste, grind some fresh neem leaves, and Tulsi leaves.
- Now blend 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder with 1 teaspoon of Rosewater with the neem tulsi paste.
- On your face and neck, apply this anti-bacterial ubtan treatment.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes before washing off with cold water.
Sandalwood’s rough texture helps to exfoliate the skin and extracts dead cells from the skin.
The cleaning properties of neem and tulsi help to purify the pores that are clogged and control sebum output.
The leaves of Neem and Tulsi have excellent cleaning properties, which help to reduce clogged pores and keep pimples away.
The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties hold bacteria and fungi away from the skin.
Green tea, Carrot, and yogurt
- Green tea powder – 1 tsp
- Carrot paste – 1 tsp
- Plain yogurt – 1 tsp
- Prepare a pack by mixing 1 teaspoon of green tea powder, 1 teaspoon of carrot paste, and 1 teaspoon of yogurt.
- Apply it all over your face and exfoliate. The gritty texture of green tea helps to shed off dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with some cold water and apply a good moisturizer.
Carrot keeps your skin healthy and soft by repairing skin damage.
Drinking carrot juice daily can also improve your skin health and makes you look radiant inside out.
Green tea, carrots, and yogurt are incredible natural ingredients that are used to nourish every skin cell and to make the skin’s overall appearance better.
Rose petals, mint leaves, and milk
- 10-15 Rose petals
- 5-10 Mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- Grind Rose petals and mint leaves to make a paste.
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk to this paste and apply it to your face.
- This ubtan is great for the face as it is very gentle but very powerful.
- Massage the ubtan for a few minutes and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water and pat dry your skin.
Regular application of this smooth pack can give you healthy and soft skin.
This pack prevents skin damage and is absolutely safe for your delicate skin.
Milk and rose petals nourish dry skin, making it moist, smooth, and supple.
It provides the skin with adequate moisture and, by preventing wrinkles, gives it a healthy, youthful appearance.