Rice is a staple in the diet. However, it also comes packed with some skin benefits. Rice contains starch which helps in cleansing the skin and repairing the damage from within. It also hydrates the skin and makes it appear bright and young.
In today’s article, we will share an excellent recipe using rice which will give you a skin that you have always dreamt of.
To make your homemade rice face wash, you will need:
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap
- 2-3 tablespoons rice flour and
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Take a pump bottle, add castile soap, rice flour and lemon oil in it.
- Close the lid and shake well in order to mix all the ingredients.
- Dampen your face using lukewarm water, take a dime-sized amount of this cleanser on your fingers and apply it on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes and rinse it off using cold water.
- Pat the skin dry and finish by applying a light moisturizer over it.
- Use this remedy twice every day for best results.
Castile soap helps in removing excess oil and impurities off the skin.
Rice flour contains skin brightening properties which helps in working on the pigmentation as well as dark spots.
Lemon oil contains bleaching properties which remove pigmentation as well as the tan.
Now that you have the recipe to make your rice face wash, here are some quick tips which will help in making the skin brighter and spotless.
Hack #1. Exfoliate Regularly
- While cleansing is the most important part of the skincare routine, adding a scrub is vital too.
- Exfoliating the skin helps in removing the impurities while making the skin brighter and young.
- Opting for ingredients like apricot, walnut or papaya seed will work brilliantly as a natural exfoliator.
Hack #2. Follow a skincare routine
- If you are genuinely looking to brighten your skin, opt for ingredients which come packed with skin brightening properties.
- Just including these ingredients will not be enough, you will have to follow a proper routine for best results.
- Add a skin brightening cleanser, exfoliator, serum and moisturizer for a repaired and spotless skin.
Hack #3. Hydrate Much
- There is nothing like hydration which can perfect how the skin looks.
- Using products which fill up on water on your skin will work brilliantly in order to brighten it up.
- Lack of hydration can cause the skin to appear dull and damaged.
- The easiest way of filling up on hydration is using an abundance of moisturizer on the skin.
Hack #4. Fill up on antioxidants
- Antioxidant help in treating the skin problem from the roots and repairing the damage from within.
- Eating ingredients which come packed with antioxidants help in bringing an inner glow to the skin.
- These ingredients fight the UV rays damage while fighting the free radical signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- You can fill up on berries, pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach and parsley.
Hack #5. Beauty Sleep
- While ingredients and products make a huge difference, your lifestyle choices also decide on how your face looks.
- Sleep is one such lifestyle choices which impact the skin majorly.
- A minimum of 6-8 hours of sleep helps in repairing the skin and rejuvenating it from within.
- When you sleep less, you cause your skin to sag whilst getting bags.
- Sleeping less also cause a depletion in oxygen which damage the skin from within.