The Best DIY Fruit Face Packs For Bright and Healthy Skin
Fruits are filled with vitamins, minerals, and all the other nutrients that are important not only for the well-being of your body but also for the beauty of your skin.
Fruit facials enhance your skin with natural goodness and help you remove unhealthy, chemical-induced facials.
They also have soothing spa-like effects that relax and de-stress the skin.
It is also best to indulge in these cost-effective and natural fruit facials for smooth and radiant skin.
Papaya: For Skin Brightening
- 1/2 cup of papaya purée
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Using 1/2 cup of papaya chunks and mash in a small bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp raw honey, then blend.
- Apply to the full face ad neck, avoiding the eyes, and wait for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and use a clean towel to dry your skin, then apply a mild moisturizer.
Papaya is high in vitamin A and an enzyme called papain, which has exfoliating properties that help to eliminate dead skin cells.
It also tends to enhance the skin.
The fruit also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties that can help to suppress acne.
It then relaxes and soothes acne-prone skin.
Papaya also prevents premature aging.
It keeps the skin solid and disappears into fine lines, scars, and blemishes.
It nourishes your skin, making it look smoother, more moisturized, and clearer.
Avocado For Dry Skin
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Using half a ripe avocado, mash it until it becomes a smooth consistency or a lump-free puree.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cold-pressed coconut oil and 2 tbsp of raw honey.
- Mix everything well, if you want you can replace avocado with banana.
- Wash your face and then apply the mask using your fingers on your face and neck.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
This mask is extremely good for people who have dry skin.
No matter how hydrating creams, moisturizers you apply if your skin remains dry then try this mask out.
It magically turns dry and peeling skin into healthy, nourished, and reinvigorated skin.
Avocados are very rich in antioxidants.
They produce alpha and beta-carotenes that soothe free radicals, shielding the skin from environmental damage and noticeable signs of premature aging.
Avocados are also high in healthy fats that are great for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Avocados also contain large quantities of vitamins C and E that help boost the health of the skin.
They have a high content of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that negatively affects the skin barrier and improves the absorption of the other components in the mask.
Good fats in avocados and natural coconut oils are highly moisturizing, while honey is a natural remedy for dry skin.
Banana: For Deep Cleansing Mask
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1-2 strawberries
- Little raw honey
- Take 1/2 a banana and mash it in a small bowl using a fork.
- Add the ripe strawberries in 1-2, diced, and mash it with the banana.
- Third, put a little raw honey about a teaspoon.
- Now mix all the 3 ingredients well.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply for smoother, radiant skin for 20 minutes.
- Only try not to eat this one when you apply it!
Banana is rich with vitamins B, E, A, and C, as well as minerals that are essential to healthy skin.
Being one of the strongest sources of natural oils and potassium, it also serves as a powerful emollient, cleaning the pores and cleansing the skin surface.
Banana contains vitamin B6, vitamin C, silica, potassium, and other nutrients that are important for the elasticity and health of the skin.
It helps to remove hyperpigmentation and protects the skin from sun damage.
It is the best ingredient for dry, sensitive skin.
The strawberries are filled with Vitamin C for brightening and honey for soothing, leaving the skin healthy and dry.
Mango Yogurt: For Rejuvenated Skin
- 2 tbsp mango pulp
- 1 tbsp yogurt
Plain Greek yogurt may be great, but if you’re vegan, you can use an almond or coconut alternative instead.
- Take 2 tbsp of mango pulp and add 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Mix and place on the face for 15-20 minutes before rinsing and drying.
Do you ever wish you could have a fresh start to something?
Well, the mask will give you fresh skin, rejuvenating and eliminating pigmentation, high-dose vitamin C mango, and its equivalent, yogurt, rich in lactic acid.
Lactic acid is one of the most popular alpha-hydroxy acids on the market today, helping to reduce acne and the signs of aging and wrinkles.
Mango contains antioxidants that have an anti-inflammatory effect on your skin.
It also contains beta-carotene and vitamins C and E that aid in the fight against free radicals.
Together, these nutrients help keep your skin safe from inside.