Use These Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dry Skin Fast
Our skin becomes dry when the topmost layer of the skin lacks the required amount of water and moisture. Dehydrated skin becomes dry and flaky. This happens the most during winters. Not only do people who have dry skin suffer from this problem but also people with oily or combination skin can also have dry patches from time to time.
So following are the home remedies to treat dry skin:
CUCUMBER FACE PACK
Cucumber contains a high amount of water which helps in hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Cucumber: ½ a cucumber
- Yogurt: 2- 3 teaspoon
- Take ½ a cucumber and grind it in the mixer.
- Add yogurt to it. Mix it properly.
- Now, apply this face pack on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, wash your face with plain water.
- Do this 3 times a week, for 3 weeks to make your skin highly hydrated.
SANDALWOOD OIL FACE PACK
Sandalwood oil contains fatty acids which not only hydrates and nourishes the skin but also fights the signs of aging.
- Sandalwood oil: 5 drops
- Raw milk: 4- 5 teaspoon
- Cotton ball: 1- 2
- Mix the sandalwood oil and raw milk together in a bowl.
- Massage your face with this mixture in an upward circular motion for 15 minutes.
- Then, let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Now, soak a cotton ball in water and squeeze out the excess water. Wipe off the mixture from your face with this cotton ball. Do not rinse your face with water.
- Do this 3 times a week, for 2 weeks. The best time to apply this face pack is at night, before going to bed.
BANANA FACE PACK
Banana deeply conditions the skin and makes it smooth and supple.
- Ripe banana: ½ a ripe banana
- Coconut oil: 3- 4 teaspoon
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add coconut oil to it. Mix it properly.
- Apply this face pack to your face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Then, rinse your face with normal water.
- Do this 2 times a week for 1 month.
ALMONDS FACE PACK
Almonds nourish and moisturise the face. They make the skin look fresh and rejuvenated.
- Almonds: 5- 6
- Fresh cream: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 3- 4 teaspoon
- Boil the almonds in water for 10 minutes.
- Then, strain the almonds and rinse them under normal water to bring down their temperature.
- Now soak the almonds in the fresh cream overnight.
- The next morning, grind the soaked almonds in a mixer.
- Add the oil to the mixture and stir it properly.
- Apply this face pack to your face and keep it the same way for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse your face with normal water.
- Do this once a week for a month.
TURMERIC FACE PACK
Turmeric removes the dead skin cells and heals the skin. It also moisturises the skin and brightens the complexion.
- Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- Honey: ½ tablespoon
- Cotton ball: 1- 2
- Add honey to the turmeric powder and stir it properly.
- Apply this face pack to your face and let it sit for 15- 20 minutes.
- Then wipe off this face pack from your face, using a wet cotton ball.
- Once you are done wiping your face then rinse your face with normal water.
- Do this once a week, for 4 weeks.