The night skincare products are very effective in offering a natural radiant glow to your face in the morning times.
Among those products, night serum is known to offer maximum benefits when applied on the face.
In this article, we are going to share how to prepare night face serum to wake up with flawless glowing skin.
To prepare this serum, you will need
- 1 tbsp of Sandalwood powder
- 1 tbsp of Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of Rosewater
- 2 tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 1 cheesecloth
- 1 cotton pad and
- 1 tbsp of Almond oil
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add the rose water, lime juice and sandalwood powder into it.
- Use a spoon and blend the ingredients well to obtain a fine paste.
- Use cheesecloth and filter the extract from the sandalwood paste into a clean bowl.
- Add aloe vera gel and almond oil into the sandalwood extract in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well to obtain a fine serum and transfer it into a spray bottle.
- Take a few drops of this serum on a clean cotton pad.
- Apply the serum all over your face and gently massage your skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use the serum before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Apply any regular moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness.
- Rinse your face with running water after waking up in the morning and pat dry it with a towel.
- Continue using this serum once per day regularly to notice some glowing effect on your face.
This serum has all the essential nutrients that can nourish your skin well to promote its growth and health.
Sandalwood powder is capable of lightening the natural color tone of your skin and can make you look fairer.
Rosewater and aloe vera gel are excellent agents for hydrating and refreshing your skin.
This serum also helps you to get rid of acne, dark spots, age spots and wrinkles on your face.
Lime juice helps in removing all the impurities and other dead skin cells present in your face.
Almond oil can make your skin soft, smooth and prevent it from any skin cell damages.
So, your face will appear with a natural radiant glow throughout the day without any dullness.
Here are a few other night skincare tips to get flawless skin by morning.
- #1. Avoid going to bed with the makeup applied on your face as it can lead to product buildups in your skin.
- #2. Always cleanse your face twice during the night to remove all makeup without leaving any stains on your face.
- #3. Apply any homemade eye cream to get rid of dark circles, puffy eyes and tiredness in your eyes.
- #4. If you have acne-prone skin, then apply any homemade acne-prone skin creams to treat them.
- #5. Do not sleep without applying any regular moisturizer on your face as it can lead to excessive dryness in your skin.
- #6. Make sure to sleep in the right position to prevent your face from fine facial lines, wrinkles and other aging effects.