Enlarged pores are as unsightly as they are common. Today in this post, we will share some easy hacks that will help you shrink the size of skin pores naturally.
In the first part of this post, we are sharing one cream, that will work super fast on your skin
- At night before going to bed, apply tretinoin cream 0.025% on your face. Make sure your face is clean and dry before applying this cream. Tretinoin cream contains retinoic acid, a form of vitamin A. It works super fast on your large open skin pores and in just a few weeks of time, your skin will become super smooth and flawless.
- When you are starting this cream, use it every alternate day and after 2-3 weeks you can start to use this cream every day.
- The next morning wash your face and immediately apply sunscreen on your face.
In next part, we are sharing some DIYs that will help you to shrink skin pores and will also prevent them in future
Start with DIY#1- Ice Massage
Ice has a tightening effect on the skin and that’s what helps shrink the large pores.
- To get faster results, use ice cubes of tomato and cucumber juice, as they have astringent properties.
- All you have to do is put some ice cubes in a washcloth and apply them to your skin for a few seconds.
DIY#2 – With Fuller’s earth Powder
Fuller’s earth powder is very effective for skin tightening. It absorbs excess oil from your pores and also helps to reduce their size.
- Make a paste of this powder with rose water.
- Apply this paste evenly on your face and neck.
- Let it dry and then rinse your face with cold water.
DIY#3 – Tomato Mask
- In a clean bowl, mix 1 tbsp of tomato juice, with three to four drops of lemon juice, and your DIY is ready.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it on for around 20 minutes, before rinsing it off with cool water.
Thanks to its astringent properties, tomato removes excess oil, tightens the skin, and reduces the size of large pores.