Today we will show you, how to shrink large open skin pores on the face, by following a very simple skincare routine. This routine will complete in 4 steps and will hardly take 20 minutes of your time.
Step#1, that is a mild cleaning
- In a bowl mix 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and juice of a half lemon.
- Apply this mixture on your face, rub it gently for 1 minute and then wash it off.
In this we have used lemon juice, so don’t leave it on your face. Just apply, rub and wash your face with plain water
The next step of this routine is steam
- Take steam on your face for 4-5 minutes. It will open your skin pore and will also help you to remove impurities that are stuck deep in your pores.
The next step of this routine is to scrub
To make this you will need
- Coffee Powder
- & Milk
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of coffee powder and 1 spoon of sugar.
- Mix enough raw milk, until you get a smooth paste.
- Leave this mixture for 5 minutes until sugar dissolves completely.
- Apply this paste on your face, rub for 3-4 minutes and then leave this mixture on your face for 5 minutes.
Glycolic acid in sugar will remove the dead layer from your face naturally
In the last step, we will use a face mask that
- 2 tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- A cup of water
- In a pan take flax seeds.
- Now chop one tomato and add this with flax seeds.
- Finally, add 1 cup of water to this and boil it until the mixture becomes thick.
- Now filter this to get the gel out of it.
- In this gel add enough gram flour until you get cream-like consistency.
- Apply this pack all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.