My Treatment For Open skin Pores On Face
We all have pores on our skin, and healthy pores are not visible to naked eyes. But when these pores are enlarged, they are quite visible on your face and sometimes it is hard to hide them with makeup also. They might give your skin a dull appearance, and make your skin prone to acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
There are many causes behind enlarged skin pores, and today in this post, we will share one quick treatment, that will make your pores less visible and with time it is also effective for acne and blackheads on your face. In this treatment, we will share one DIY and after that, we will also share one OTC product that you can use at night to get faster results.
So, let’s start with our DIY. To make this you will need
- One Tomato
- Turmeric Powder
- & Fuller’s Earth Powder
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder and enough tomato juice in this, until you get a smooth paste.
- Your DIY is ready now.
- First, take a few drops of micellar water on a clean cotton pad and wipe your face with this to deep clean your skin pores.
- Now apply a layer of this pack on your face and neck.
- Let it dry completely and then rinse your face with cold water.
- For best results, you can use this DIY twice a week. On other days, you can apply tomato juice and turmeric mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes.
In this pack, we have used fuller’s earth powder, which will deep clean your skin and tighten your skin pores. Tomato juice control excess oil secretion from pores, which prevent pores enlargement. Turmeric powder is rich in anti-inflammatory properties, that help to reduce any kind of inflammation and swelling in your pores.
Now we are sharing some of the OTC products that you can use for quick treatment with this DIY
- The first product in this list is Niacinamide serum. Niacinamide serum is very effective to get back your smooth skin. You can use 10% Niacinamide on your face after cleansing, followed by 2% Hyaluronic acid serum.
- The second product that you can use at night time only is retinoid cream. Apply a pea-size amount of this cream on your clean and dry face before going to bed, leave it overnight and wash your face the next morning.
Few side effects are common with retinoid cream for the first few weeks, so if you do not want to use this cream, you can use niacinamide serum at night also.