A natural, handmade, hair root strengthening hair mask with 0% side effects is indeed a Hibiscus Curd hair mask.
In the long term, it is inexpensive, simple to prepare & effective.
- Fresh Hibiscus Flowers
- Get 3-4 fresh hibiscus flowers and separate the petals.
- Thoroughly wash them and make a fine paste.
- To the hibiscus flowers paste, add 2-3 tbsp of fresh, unflavored curd and combine all the ingredients nicely.
- Apply the resulting mixture and rub well all over the scalp.
- Additionally, apply the same to the length of the hair.
- When done, cover your hair with a shower cap and wait for 30-40 minutes.
- With a gentle or herbal shampoo, wash your hair.
- Do this treatment 1-2 times a week.
- Curd is famous for its outstanding moisturizing properties, making it one of our hair’s favorite natural hair conditioners.
- When used regularly, curd helps to smooth dry and rough hair and adds a lovely shine when used regularly.
- Curd is also a great source of proteins and lactic acid, both of which work well to nourish dry and damaged hair and fix it.
- Curd is also incredibly beneficial for a healthy scalp.
- It provides moisturization and hydration and provides relief from scalp dryness and itchiness.
- Lactic acid found in curd is an AHA that exfoliates the scalp by removing the build-up and impurities and unblocks the clogged hair follicles.
- Plus, curd helps to maintain the normal pH balance of the scalp and avoids any fungal or bacterial scalp infection that could otherwise contribute to hair loss.
- Curd has probiotics that function well to treat dandruff.
- The anti-inflammatory advantage of curd helps to soothe dandruff-induced discomfort and inflammation of the scalp.
- Curd also has anti-oxidant properties that protect our scalp and hair from free radical damage and environmental influences, helping to prevent a variety of hair issues.
- Curd is also high in vitamin B, D, and proteins that help grow long hair.
In many Indian households, hibiscus is one of the plants commonly found.
Compared with the exotic herbs used in hair products, it is readily accessible and economical.
Repairs Hair Damage:
- Damaged hair is one of the main contributors to hair loss.
- Hibiscus is enriched with amino acids that can repair the hair’s surface and restore the lost hair.
- Hibiscus is a natural conditioner that will reduce the dryness of your hair and moisturize it.
- Being nutrient-rich, this agent also helps to decrease frizz and split ends in the production of keratin.
Treats Scalp Problems:
- Hibiscus even nourishes your scalp alongside the care of your hair.
- It acts as a natural astringent, which balances your scalp’s pH.
- It regulates the production of excess oil and prevents infections, dandruff, and other scalp problems.
Promotes Hair Growth:
- Hibiscus is known to activate hair follicles that are even dormant and to encourage hair regrowth.
- Using this herb on a regular basis will stop baldness and make your mane bulky.
Delays Premature Greying:
- Hibiscus, which is filled with anti-oxidants and other agents, may increase the development of Melanin, which is responsible for darkening hair.
- Hibiscus oil or mask can minimize hair greying and restore its natural color by applying it.