Smart Solution For Hair Loss And Hair Thinning
Hair thinning can be very challenging and stressful; thanks to increasing levels of pollution, stress, and poor water quality.
Not only this, but hair thinning can also occur due to various other causes such as dietary deficiencies, infections, hormonal imbalances, poor hair care, and genetics.
Many people face hair-related issues such as hair loss and hair thinning, which are at an all-time high, according to the experts.
But don’t worry; some foods will help you raise your hair volume.
And the best thing is to get them in your kitchen right there.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Add 2 teaspoon amla powder and lemon juice in a bowl and mix the two ingredients until a smooth blend is obtained.
- Now apply the mixture to your hair and scalp, make sure to cover from the roots to the tips.
- Leave on until it dries up on its own.
- Wash it off with cold water and shampoo. If you use a conditioner go ahead and apply the conditioner as you would normally do.
You and even consume amla for great benefits.
Amla is nutrient-dense and has many beneficial properties for wellbeing.
Using it or even drinking it will make your hair thicker and more bounce.
Amla is rich in vitamin C, which is supported by various minerals, nutrients, amino acids, antioxidants, etc. that help amla fight against all the factors that weaken their hairs.
The phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals present in amla help to improve the circulation of the scalp and promote healthy development.
Amla vitamin C makes protein from collagen. It helps to promote hair growth, wise both in length and volume.
Collagens are replacing the dead hair follicle cells with new hair cells.
- 2-4 medium-sized organic beetroots
- A Glass
- A juicer
- Thoroughly Clean the beetroots.
- Next, peel the skin of beetroot.
- Cut the beets and the tops into small chunks.
- Place the beets inside the juicer and put the jar under the juicer spout.
- If you should like chill juice to drink you can refrigerate it for half an hour. The juice can be sweetened by adding half an apple juice.
Naturally, the beetroot juice tastes earthy. By adding a splash of lemon you will enhance its flavor.
Along with the fiber, drinking the juice gives you great benefits.
You can drink beetroot juice during the day, but the best time is to drink it empty stomach in the morning.
This vibrant, sweet, and bitter veggie is low in calories and is a powerhouse of protein, carbohydrate, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B6, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, and phosphorus.
Beets are also a must-have for addressing your different problems in your beauty regimen.
When you have chronic hair loss, include the beets in your everyday diet.
Beetroot provides good hair with all of the necessary minerals and vitamins by reinforcing the follicles.
What you need to shine from inside is a glass of fresh beetroot water.
By removing toxins, it purifies the blood and gives instant skin glow.