Herbal Remedy to Regrow Your Lost Hair
Thinning of hair can be caused due to a lot of extrinsic and intrinsic factors in our day-to-day life.
But, this can easily be solved and your lost hair can also be regrown using homemade herbal remedies.
In this article, we are going to share an herbal hair mask to regrow your lost hair naturally.
To prepare this herbal hair mask, you will need
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil and
- 1 avocado
- Take an avocado and scoop out the pulpy part and place it in a small bowl.
- Then add the coconut oil and olive oil into the avocado pulp.
- Use a spoon and mix the ingredients well to get a thick paste.
- Divide your hair into small sections and start using the mask.
- Apply this mask all over your scalp and hair starting from roots till the tips.
- Allow the hair mask to dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with running cold water and use any mild shampoo while washing.
- Repeat using this mask once every week regularly to notice some effective results on your hair.
The nutrients and vitamins present in the avocado can easily heal all the damage on your hair.
It can easily treat and prevent split ends, dryness on your hair and make your hair strong and healthy.
Coconut oil can play a vital role in nourishing your scalp with all the essential nutrients required for growth.
Also, this mask can stimulate hair growth and result in the growth of long and thick hair naturally.
There are a few other hair care tips that can help to regrow your lost hair.
- #1. You can add a few drops of coconut oil or lime juice in your regular shampoo and conditioner to get better results.
- #2. Gently massage your hair and scalp with any natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil once or twice per week to stimulate hair growth.
- #3. Wrap your hair using a hot towel once every week to remove all the clogged pores and make your scalp clean.
- #4. You can spray a few drops of rose water mist onto your hair to prevent frizziness, dry hair and itchy scalp.
- #5. Apply any night hair serum every day to avoid greasiness and stimulate your hair follicles for faster growth.
- #6. Drink enough water every day to make your body and scalp stay hydrated all the time.
- #7. Start including a lot of vitamins and nutrient-rich fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- # 8. Include omega-3 and biotin supplements along with antioxidants for faster and healthier hair growth.
- #9. Eat a lot of protein-rich foods like avocados, eggs, berries, fatty fish, nuts and seeds to get positive results.
- #10. Avoid using hair care products that contain strong chemicals like sulfate and parabens.