Try This 3 Ingredients Hair Mask For Super Fast Hair Growth
If a cup of coffee starts your day, and now you need another reason to buy coffee. For your hair, coffee is really good. It stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss as well. In this post, we are sharing a coffee-based DIY hair mask to naturally enhance your hair growth.
- Olive Oil
- Coffee Powder
- Take one tablespoon of coffee powder and each tablespoon of olive oil and honey.
- Mix well with the ingredients to create a smooth paste.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water and shampoo to prevent this. (Before they apply a hair mask, many people don’t know how necessary it is to clean their hair.
A barrier around the hair shaft may be created by dirt and product residues that build up in the hair, preventing it from absorbing nutrients and moisture.) At this point, do not condition your hair.
- With a towel, squeeze the extra moisture out of your hair and let it air dry.
- Untangle it using a wide-toothed wooden comb until your hair is dry. Get rid of all the tangles, then divide the hair.
- Begin to apply the hair mask to the tips of your hair from the roots. Focus mostly on the tips since most damage would have happened to these.
- When it is covered entirely in the mask, run the comb through your hair again. This will help in ensuring that all the strands of your hair have been coated.
- By covering your hair with a hot towel, leave it on for as 5 minutes. By creating a warm atmosphere for your hair, the efficacy of the hair mask can be improved.
- By dipping it in hot water and squeezing the excess water out, you can steam your hair.
- Use shampoo and cool water to wash off the hair mask. Use a conditioner. The cool water helps seal your cuticles, hydrating, and nourishing your hair for a long time.
- Use a towel to squeeze the excess water from your hair and continue to let your hair air dry.
As olive and honey both have moisturizing properties, this mask provides hydrated lustrous locks.
If you have dry hair, on the other hand, coffee combined with these two, then this mask is your best bet.
Benefits of coffee:
1. Helps promote hair growth
Coffee is incredibly useful for your hair.
In both men and women, this nullifies the effects of DHT, which is the main cause of abnormal hair loss and weakened hair follicles.
It prevents hair from being damaged and encourages hair growth.
2. Combat Hair Loss
Poor hair follicles result in hair loss that is irregular and can result in baldness.
Coffee helps to stimulate hair follicles that fight hair loss and thicken and strengthen your hair.
3. Improves Texture of Hair
Using coffee on your hair will make your hair smoother and softer and reinforce it from inside.
For treating dry, damaged, and unmanageable hair, coffee is useful.
4. Improves blood circulation
Coffee’s grainy texture tends to enhance blood circulation in the scalp.
Rubbing it thoroughly on the scalp will facilitate the circulation of blood and help the growth of hair.