Hair Mask to Get Shiny | Silky | Soft and Smooth Hair
Summer season is here and you have all the more excuses to look after your tresses.
We tend to sweat more during summers which leads to different skin and hair problems.
In addition, there are numerous other external factors, such as ozone, dust, and chemically treated products, which contribute to making the hair dull and lifeless.
If you suffer from the issue of warm, rough, and lifeless hair then handling and taking special care of your locks is of utmost importance to you.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ripe banana
- Whisk the egg in a tiny mixing cup, until it is frothy.
- Mash a banana in a bowl and add it to the eggs, and lastly combine all the ingredients well.
- Massage the paste into your damp hair with clean fingertips.
- Apply your hair over your head in a tight bun and cover it with a shower cap.
- Sit down for 15 minutes letting the mask’s goodness sink deep into your hair follicles.
- When the time is up wash the mask from the roots of the hair to the ends.
- Rinse off as many times as possible until the mask is completely off.
- Shampoo well to remove the smells and condition of hair masks as usual.
- Give cold water to a final rinse, and wrap your hair in a fluffy towel.
- Wet your hair and wrap a warm towel around your head before applying the mask, to open hair follicles.
- Rinse out all the hair mask as thoroughly as possible to prevent any bits and pieces of the mask sticking to your face.
- Wet your hair before putting your mask on. It doesn’t fit when using the mask on dry hair and scalp.
Mayonnaise is the best de-frizzier you might come across.
This beautiful hair mask, combined with egg and honey, will work great in taming wild frizzy hair.
Not only does the egg soften rough, frizzy locks but it will also nourish the scalp and roots.
Honey is a natural moisturizer that will water your frizzy hair, lock moisture into hair cells, bring back its vibration.
It contains natural oils, vinegar, and multi-vitamin egg yolk which will restore damaged frizzy hair to its safe pH.
Locks moisture into cells in the skin. Contains hair and hydrates it deeply.
Rich in the minerals and multi-vitamins.
Nourishes and stiff hair and scalp roots.
Natural hair conditioner that makes hair luscious and silky.
A natural moisturizer that adds moisture to dry frizzy hair.
Conditions and dry hair locks are moisturized.
Adds hair shine and gloss and promotes smooth, soft hair with no split ends.
Banana traps humidity into hot frizzes.
Nourish follicles in the scalp and hair.
Helps maintain the elasticity of the hair and avoids breakage and split ends.
Prevents hair loss, and controls dandruff.
Bananas are the secret hair-conditioning wonders.
They ‘re loaded with natural oils, potassium, carbohydrates, and vitamins, all of which help lock in moisture and remove the irritating frizz.