Yes, the amount of pollution in today’s cities can really make a huge impact on our hair.
So, we are sharing one secret with you about long, healthy hair.
- Mustard Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds
- Take approximately half a liter of mustard oil.
- Pour it all into a pan, which needs to be heated later.
- Take 5 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Add it into the oil-containing pan.
- Turn on the stove and put the pan on a low flame containing oil.
- By leaving it on a high flame, do not boil the oil.
- Wait for the seeds to turn into black color slowly.
- That would only take 10-15 minutes or so.
- Turn the stove off now and set the saucepan aside for the oil to cool down.
- Once done, strain out the oil in a glass bottle.
- Dispose of the seeds.
- In the color of the oil, you can clearly see the difference.
- Mustard oil is usually golden brown in color when, after heating it with the seeds, it has turned blackish brown with fenugreek essence.
- Not only this, but the scent also changes; by sniffing the oil, you can identify the essence of fenugreek.
- There you have it, your own homemade tonic for hair growth!
- Before you intend to wash your hair, oil your hair with this remedy the night before.
- If not, massage with it at least 1 hour before the head wash, but in my experience, the former idea would offer better results.
- That’s it, no hard work, just follow the step every 3 days.
- Not only does it increase hair growth, but after a period of use, it even makes the hair black.
- Use it alternatively with amla hair oil if you happen to like dark hair.
- Fenugreek seeds are very helpful in making hair thick from its roots and in dealing with follicular problems.
- These seeds combat the inflammation of the scalp and dandruff, which are two key causes of hair loss.
- It has both antibacterial and antifungal properties, which make it useful to treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Fenugreek seeds are known to be one of the most effective treatments for hair loss problems.
- Fenugreek seeds are high in folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin C.
- And is also a great source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, and iron.
- It contains a significant amount of lecithin that moisturizes the hair and strengthens the roots or hair follicles.
- The seeds even help to moisturize the hair and put back the lost luster and bounce.
- For your scalp and hair, Mustard Oil has an array of benefits.
- It is enriched with the fatty acids Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, and several other minerals that protect your hair’s health.
- In addition, it is rich in antioxidants that can decrease the oxidative stress on your scalp cells, thus avoiding hair loss.
- The prevention of Vitamin E in this oil will reinforce the hair follicles from within and decrease breakage due to injury.
- It contains several anti-microbial agents that combat hair-loss and scalp infections.
- Regular oil massage can increase the circulation of blood to the scalp and promote the growth of new hair follicles.