Hair loss is not only a woman’s concern; many men are also trying to avoid thinning their hair and to achieve some hair growth.
There are so many reasons why people experience hair loss, including poor diet, unnecessary heat treatment, age, hair products, hormonal changes, stress, and environmental conditions.
It’s because of all these reasons that more and more people are adopting homemade hair serums.
The DIY serum is both safe and economical.
Plus, it’s very easy to make your own DIY Hair Growth Serum at home out of the different essential oils that have been proven time and time again to help speed up hair growth and boost up the volume of your locks.
- 4 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
- 1 Tablespoon Jojoba Oil
- In a bowl, add both the ingredients and blend well.
- Make sure the serum is lump-free and smooth.
- You can use a food processor for this process. It’s incredibly important to make sure you force your serum to work as hard as it can for your hair.
- Make sure you wash your hair before you apply the serum, not after that. The whole point of applying this product to your hair is to protect against toxic compounds in the setting. Applying this to unwashed hair that includes the dirt and toxins that you are trying to prevent is absolutely pointless.
- The shampoo and conditioner you use is another thing to remember. Try to find a variety of items that include a serum, so that anything you use on your hair fits well together. Make sure you don’t have goods with ingredients that are counter-productive to each other.
While not essential oil, but jojoba oil is a carrier oil that is beneficial to hair growth.
Jojoba oil is the best ingredient to use as a hair serum as it soothes the hair while not weighing it down.
It keeps your hair shiny and smooth all day because of its lightweight and non-stick nature.
Not only it is a great moisturizer but full of antioxidants, but it is also considered beneficial for several different forms of skin problems.
It is identical to human sebum, which helps to balance the skin and the scalp.
In addition, it contains many vitamins and minerals, making it a perfect option to promote healthy hair.
It is also used as a hair moisturizer and enhancer in hair preparations.
Aloe vera is considered a wonderful plant and is known for its many good uses for skin, hair, and general well-being.
When blended with some oils, it helps enhance the protection of your scalp and improves the growth of your hair.
It is full of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and iron.
It’s also filled with vitamins such as A, C, and K. Due to its great aid in stimulating hair development; it is typically included in a variety of natural hair products.
This also helps to support the protection and development of scalp and hair.
In the meantime, Aloe Vera gel refreshes the scalp and moisturizes the foundation of the DIY hair growth serum.