What all women want is glowing skin.
We all aspire for glowing, beautiful, and perfect skin.
Vitamin C Glow Serum
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin E capsules
- Take a few oranges, and grate the outer cover using a grater.
- Make sure you are only extracting the orange till it is orange in color.
- For this DIY recipe, do not grate the white part of the orange.
- Add one cup of water to it.
- Put this mixture on a gas stove to cook at a high temperature.
- Decrease the flame to a medium-low when the mixture begins boiling.
- For 10-12 minutes, leave the mixture.
- The mixture is now diluted, and all of the orange vitamin C juice is dissolved in water.
- Strain the Vitamin C juice using a fine strainer into a bowl at this stage.
- Make sure all of the juice from this mixture is squeezed out.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel and add it to the Vitamin C juice we made in the 1st step.
- Mix well before all of the lumps dissolve.
- Take any available Vitamin E capsules on the market.
- Add one drop of the Vitamin E capsule if you have oily skin.
- You can add 3-4 drops of Vitamin E as well if you have normal/dry skin.
- You should add more Aloe Vera Gel or glycerin to the mixture if you find that the mixture is still very runny.
- This DIY vitamin c serum can be stored for 1 month, but we recommend that you consume each batch within 10 days and then make a fresh one.
- Your homemade Vitamin C glowing skin serum is now ready to use, using natural ingredients.
- Select a small area of skin back of the neck is a good option.
- Apply a small amount of serum to the DIY serum and wait for 24 hours or so.
- Go ahead and apply it all over to your face if no side effects occur.
- If you develop a rash, redness, or hives, do not use it.
- You can apply your favorite moisturizer on top of it.
- To get the best results, use it regularly for at least 3 months.
- All the ingredients are inexpensive and easy to get.
- The preparation of this serum takes just 5 minutes.
- It helps to protect the skin from the sun’s damaging radiation.
- It helps to treat skin problems such as acne, blemishes, irregular skin tone, pigmentation, dryness, etc.
- This encourages collagen development.
- Using it all over your face is healthy, as it has all-natural ingredients.
Vitamin C’s benefits for the skin:
- It is an exceptional antioxidant that lightens the skin and also restores it.
- For nearly all skin types, it is effective.
- It is moisturizing.
- Redness decreases, and the skin evens out.
- It causes hyperpigmentation to disappear.
- The appearance of under-eye circles is reduced.
- It helps encourage the development of collagen by removing dead skin cells.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines in their appearance.
- By eliminating free radicals, protects you from sun damage and soothes sunburns from excessive sun exposure.