As it is known for its incredible benefits, aloe vera has been used in Ayurveda as a miracle herbal plant.
It can be used for healthy skin and hair in our beauty routine because of its relaxing, stimulating, and healing properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Milk Cream
- Rose Water
- Raw Turmeric Extract
- Mix 1 tbsp fresh aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp fresh milk cream, 1 tsp rose water, few strands of saffron, a pinch of fresh turmeric extract to make a smooth and creamy paste.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply a small amount on your clean face 30 minutes before going to sleep to heal and repair your skin overnight while you sleep.
- And with your fingertips, massage it all over your face for 5-10 minutes.
This remove dark patches from the skin, treat the problem of uneven skin tone, and brighten your complexion like anything.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe vera helps to stop early symptoms, such as premature wrinkles and lines, of aging.
- One of the best benefits of aloe vera for the skin is its ability, thanks to its rich nutrients, to nourish the skin.
- The polysaccharides found in aloe vera are also very helpful in promoting the regeneration of skin cells.
- It’s a natural anti-bacterial agent that battles against acne-causing bacteria.
- Plus, it is also very good for treating acne and pimples with its gentle cleaning and anti-microbial properties.
- Malai is rich in fat, which helps to hydrate the skin and to soothe dry skin.
- Milk cream is a by-product of milk and is also filled with nutrients, proteins, and vitamins.
- Not only do the essential nutrients found in milk cream hydrate and nourish our skin, but they also prevent premature aging.
- Great skin lightening benefits come from milk cream.
- It contains lactic acid, which is an AHA and provides our skin with wonderful exfoliation.
- It is highly beneficial to get rid of the dark spots on our face with milk cream or malai.
- Firstly, by exfoliation, lactic acid in milk cream tends to lighten the dark spots.
- Secondly, the nutrients present in Malai assist with the growth of new skin cells, replacing damaged cells, and improving our complexion.
- Rosewater contains numerous natural bio-active chemicals that give our skin amazing benefits.
- In addition, rose water comes with different nutrients that are skin-friendly, including vitamins A, B3, C, E, and anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin A enhances the skin’s sebum secretion.
- Rosewater also contains vitamin C.
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C helps to improve the production of collagen in our skin, resulting in a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion.
- Vitamin C also has hydrating properties, further helping to moisturize dry skin.
- Saffron help to get rid of dull skin.
- It contains potassium, which promotes the development of cells and restores damaged cells.
- Moreover, the benefits of saffron vitamins and anti-oxidants work beautifully to rejuvenate our skin.
- It is a perfect natural treatment to get radiant skin at home.
- It can reduce the pigmentation of the skin and helps to maintain an even skin tone.
- The benefits of saffron, however, will decrease the content of melanin in our skin, which is why it is considered a great ingredient for our skin.
Raw Turmeric Extract
- Turmeric has good anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- This advantage of turmeric helps to provide our skin with luster and shine.
- It is also a great natural exfoliator that helps to remove the layer of dead skin cells and bring out glowing, soft, and smooth skin naturally.
- Turmeric is an excellent herb for skin whitening that works wonders.
- The key factor for skin darkening is that the top layer of the skin contains melanin.
- The skin pigment which determines our complexion is melanin.
- The more melanin, the darker the color of the skin becomes.
- Moreover, the production of melanin can be regulated by turmeric and thus lightens the skin tone.