Body polishing is a treatment for our skin to make it shiny and glowing. Among the brides-to-be, this is very famous. But to get rid of the impurities accumulated in the skin, everyone should go for body polishing once in a while.
Brightening Oil Massage
- 2 cups of extra virgin coconut oil / sweet almond oil
- Organic Turmeric roots
- Rub the turmeric roots on a coarse stone that produces a smooth paste by adding few drops of water.
- At least two spoons of turmeric paste must be obtained.
- Add coconut oil to a saucepan and heat on a low flame.
- To the saucepan, add the turmeric paste and heat during continuous swirling for a minute.
- Turn the flame off and allow refrigeration.
- Do not burn turmeric during the heating process.
- Allow the oil to attain room temperature.
- Transfer to the clean bottle and avoid moisture contact.
- Aromatic homemade turmeric essential oil is ready.
- The oil can be used easily used for massaging the skin, helping to minimize wrinkles, blackheads, wounds, making the skin smooth and radiant.
- Regular body massage eliminates all the skin imperfections that give a healthy complexion to the skin.
- You can also add a few drops of turmeric oil or use it in your body scrub.
- First, take a warm shower.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of this oil in a bowl and warm it up a bit.
- Massage your body with warm turmeric oil for about 10-12 minutes.
- Next, use the DIY body polisher to exfoliate the skin that I’ll show in the next step.
Milk and Almond Powder Body Polishing at Home
- Almond powder
- Rice powder
- Sandalwood powder
- Almond oil
- Take a cup of almond powder.
- Mix together and 4 tsp rice powder and two tsp sandalwood powder.
- Add some milk and almond oil, and finally combine all the ingredients to prepare your DIY body polisher at home.
- Massage the body polish on your skin for 10-15 minutes in a circular motion.
- Pay extra attention to the drier regions, such as the knees, elbows, heels, etc.
- Finally, take a bath to remove everything, but avoid using soaps.
- Almond powder acts as our skin’s wonderful natural exfoliator.
- It has vitamin E, which helps to nourish and lighten the pigmentation of the skin from deep inside.
- Vitamin E is also a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from the adverse effects of free radicals.
- Almond powder replenishes dry skin, restores the shine, and helps the skin look fairer and lighter as well.
- It helps control the secretion of sebum and prevents the skin from becoming too oily, and helps to brighten the skin.
- Exfoliates the skin with rice powder or rice flour, extracts the oil and dead skin cells, and leaves the skin clean, smooth as well as rejuvenated.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that play a major role in treating the skin symptoms of sun damage.
- Rice powder helps to nourish the skin and improves the complexion, being a rich source of minerals as well as other nutrients.
- It has anti-aging effects as well.
- Sandalwood powder provides exfoliating advantages.
- And it is anti-bacterial in nature that helps preserve healthy skin.
- For our skin, milk and almond oil are two super nourishing ingredients that moisturize the skin and keep it soft and flexible as well.