Coffee is rich in superpowers, that can change your skin instantly. This ingredient is a powerhouse of antioxidants and caffeic acid, coffee helps exfoliate, brighten and nourish your skin and slows down the signs of ageing.
Today in this post, we will share how can you do a facial at home with coffee powder.
So without wasting any time let’s start with step#1, which is cleansing
- To make this face cleanser mix 1 tbsp of coffee powder with one and a half tbsp of raw milk.
- Mix it well snd your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this pack on your clean face, rub it gently for 2 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
Now our 2nd step is skin whitening coffee face mask
To prepare this face mask you will need
- Coffee powder
- Turmeric powder
- And curd
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of coffee powder.
- In this add 2 tbsp of curd and half tsp of turmeric powder.
- Mix all to make a smooth paste and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack to your clean face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Turmeric is anti-bacterial which fights acne and reduces acne scars, yoghurt zaps excess oil from the face and leaves the skin hydrated, while coffee unclogs the pores and reduces inflammation.
Coffee has some amazing exfoliating abilities, it is always better to moisturise your skin right after to keep it super soft, supple and protected.