Honey is an amazing ingredient for your skin.
Honey helps open the pores, helping clear away dirt. Because honey is antibacterial, it is very effective in the prevention and treatment of acne. Honey also moisturizes the skin and is a humectant, actually drawing moisture to the skin.
Today in this article we are going to share a few DIYs with honey, that will help you to get glowing skin naturally.
DIY#1 – Honey Face cleanser
To prepare this cleanser, you will need
Milk and honey both contain antimicrobial properties, so together they make a great cleanser for the skin.
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of raw milk and 1 spoon of raw honey.
- Mix them well and your cleanser is ready.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply this cleanser all over your face.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
- Sometimes you can also mix honey with tomato juice, it will help you to get fair and brighter skin.
DIY#2 – Honey Face Mask For Glowing Skin
To prepare this face mask, you will need
- One ripe banana
- 1 tsp of honey
- And 1 tsp of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl take 1 ripe banana, mash it well.
- In this add honey and lemon juice.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your clean face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.