In this post, we will share a basic 5 step facial to get beautiful skin that will glow naturally. We have used natural ingredients in each step, you can use market-based products also if ingredients are not available with you !!
Start with step#1, which is a cleanser
- In a clean bowl, mix 2 spoons of raw milk with 1 spoon of raw honey.
- With the help of a clean cotton pad, apply this mixture all over your face.
- Let it rest on your face for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
The next step of this facial is, scrubbing
- To make this scrub, you can take either rice powder or oats powder.
- Add enough milk in this, leave it for 5 minutes and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this scrub on your face and rub it on your face gently for 5 minutes.
- After that, you can rinse your face with plain water.
Step#3 of this facial is, Brightening face pack
To make this pack, you will get
- Fuller’s earth powder
- Sandalwood powder
- And Raw Milk
- In a bowl take 1 spoon of Fuller’s earth powder and 1 spoon of sandalwood powder.
- Add enough raw milk, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Step#4 of this facial is a serum
For this step, we prefer to use vitamin c serum, followed by niacinamide serum.
- First, apply a few drops of vitamin C serum on your face after that apply niacinamide serum and pat it on your face. Make sure that your serum is water-based, and also contains hyaluronic acid for deep hydration.
The last step of this facial is a moisturiser
Moisturiser will lock the hydration and nutrition into your skin, so it looks brighter and more glowy.
For this purpose, you can use your regular gel-based moisturiser. If you don’t have it,
- Add 3-4 drops of olive oil in 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix and your moisturiser is ready.
- Apply this all over your face and neck, and you’re done with your facial.
- For the best results, you can do this facial twice a week.