No matter whatever creams you apply make-up can never be a solution to hide the extra shine on your oily skin.
But nature has blessed us with an excellent ingredient called Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Earth which can offer a perfect solution for your oily skin.
In this article, we are going to share a fuller’s earth face mask recipe for oily skin prepared using simple kitchen ingredients.
To prepare this face mask, you will need
- 2 tbsp of Multani Mitti powder
- 1 tsp of Gram Flour
- 1 tsp of Sandalwood powder and
- 2 tbsp of raw milk
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients into it.
- Then mix the ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Take a tad bit of this paste and apply it all over your cleansed face.
- Gently massage your face with the paste for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Later rinse your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Then apply a small amount of any oil-free moisturizer to prevent your face from dryness.
- Repeat applying this mask once or twice every week regularly until you get some impressive results on your face.
Multani mitti can easily absorb all the excess oil or sebum produced on your skin.
It can also remove dirt, sweat, dust and other impurities from your skin.
This can prevent your skin from clogged pores and help your skin stay clear and bright.
This mask can diminish all the dark spots, blemishes and wrinkles on your face so that your face can appear with an even tone.
Though it clears out the skin pores, it will make the moisture remain intact in such a way that your skin does not dries.
This mask can also help in removing the suntan from your skin and prevent it from further sun damage.
Apart from using this Multani mitti face mask, there are a few other skincare routines to get rid of oily skin.
- #1. Follow the CTM routine every morning and evening regularly to get rid of excess sebum on your skin.
- #2. Always look for an oil-free and alcohol-free skincare product while buying.
- #3. Have the habit of exfoliating your face with any natural homemade scrub once or twice every week regularly.
- #4. Always apply sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30 before you step out of your house.
- #5. You can apply natural humectants like honey directly on your face to keep your skin moist without oiliness.
- #6. Try applying minimal make up on your face to get the perfect natural look on your skin.
- #7. Also, use finishing spray on your face after applying the make up to get some effective results.
- #8. Use pore tightening face masks made of banana, egg white, milk or honey to prevent excess sebum secretion.
- #9. Start including foods like avocado, banana, orange, cucumber, whole grains, spinach, lime and dark chocolate in your regular diet.