As we age, the production of natural oil decreases, & dry skin that is less resilient to the continuous stretching, resulting in wrinkles.
Besides consuming healthy, plant-based foods, the obvious way to avoid wrinkles is to apply anti-aging cream.
- 2 tbsp of beeswax
- 1/4th cup of sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tsp of Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp of rose petal extract
- Few drops of essential oil
Before moving on to making the anti aging cream, let’s see how to make rose petal extract.
- Take a handful of fresh wild rose petals, crush them with a mortar & pestle, and then squeeze the juice out of them.
- Combine the aloe vera gel and rose petal juice together.
- Make a cut in the 2 capsules of Vitamin E and squeeze the oil out.
- Add the vitamin E oil to the mixture mentioned above. Mix thoroughly.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a glass bowl, one by one. Add vitamin E oil, rose petal juice, and aloe vera gel to the combination.
- Take a big container and fill it with water for 3-4 inches.
- Put it on the stove and let it simmer.
- Place the glass jar (full of the ingredients) in the pot without the lid and let it sit there.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well combined with each other.
- Once all the ingredients have melted and combined nicely, remove from the heat and transfer the cream to another small airtight glass jar.
- Let it sit at room temperature until it hardens.
- Close the lid and place it in the freezer.
- After washing your face, spread this anti-aging cream.
- Take a pea size and spread it all over the face.
- You should apply this 30 minutes before going to bed.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- A great natural moisturizer for our skin is almond oil.
- It makes the skin lighter and healthier.
- Often, sweet almond oil is essential for treating eczema, psoriasis, and scarring.
- When applied daily to the skin, almond oil evens the skin color, rejuvenates the skin, and can be used on all skin types.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E oil, which is an excellent antioxidant, is used in our homemade anti-aging cream.
- It combats free radicals and thus prevents the skin from aging prematurely.
- As a perfect anti-wrinkle treatment, vitamin E oil also works and leaves the skin looking younger and glowing.
- From the inside, it nourishes the skin and regenerates new skin cells.
- Vitamin E oil helps lighten the face’s age spots.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Another great anti-aging ingredient that is present in our homemade anti-aging cream is Aloe vera gel.
- It nourishes the skin and provides the skin with a glow.
- It eliminates the dead skin cells and makes the skin more smooth and supple.
- Aloe vera gel also retains the natural elasticity of the skin and keeps it firm.
- The aloe vera gel also protects against acne and clears up the marks and blemishes.
Rose Petal Extract:
- For our skin, it is a great freshening agent.
- Rose petal juice is a natural antioxidant that prevents the effects of aging and protects against free radicals.
- It has anti-bacterial properties that keep the skin free from contamination by acne and bacteria.
- There is vitamin C in rose petal juice, which is a perfect anti-aging ingredient.
- Vitamin C increases the development of collagen, which is essential for younger-looking skin.
- Thus, one of the essential ingredients of our homemade anti aging cream is rose petal juice.
- The anti-aging properties of all essential oils are outstanding.
- For a glowing and youthful complexion, lemon essential oil helps to minimize facial lines, clears the skin, and helps to improve circulation.
- Lemon oil often lightens spots of age and restores the skin.
- The appearance of wrinkles is delayed by Frankincense oil, thereby serving as a great cure for anti-aging.
- The essential oil of rosemary protects skin cells from free radical damage and thus prevents premature aging of the skin.
- A good source of Vitamin A, known for its anti-aging effects, is beeswax.
- It is a natural moisturizer that keeps the skin hydrated and keeps the skin from aging.
- Beeswax also helps protect the skin from exposure to the environment and thereby prevents wrinkles and lines at bay.