Most of us are obsessed with fair skin and we do try out a lot of skincare products every day with the hope to get better results.
But, how about trying out a natural and homemade skin whitening formula that actually offers impressive results?
In this article, we are going to share the full body skin whitening formula using simple kitchen ingredients.
To prepare this recipe, you will need
- 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder
- 1 tbsp of chickpea or gram flour
- 1 tbsp of oatmeal
- 1/2 tbsp of raw honey
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice and
- 2 tbsp of raw milk
- Take a clean bowl and add all the dry ingredients one by one into it.
- Mix the powders well and then add the other given ingredients into it.
- Use a spoon and mix the ingredients well until you get a smooth thick paste.
- Your skin whitening recipe is ready to use.
- Now take a tadbit of this paste and apply it all over your face.
- Gently scrub your face with this paste for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then allow it to dry on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse your body well with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- You can also apply any regular moisturizer all over your body to avoid dryness on your skin.
- Repeat using this skin whitening recipe once every day regularly while taking a bath to get some effective results on your skin.
The natural ingredients in this powder can nourish your skin well and offer all the essential nutrients required for their growth.
It can also diminish the dark spots, acne scars, pigmentation and wrinkles on your face and help you to get an even skin tone.
This powder can offer soft, smooth and supple skin with a natural radiant glow on it.
Also, the skin whitening properties present in this mask can lighten your skin and make you look fair.
And it helps in removing all the dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil from your skin to make it healthy and strong.
Other than this formula, there are a few other ways by which you can whiten your skin.
- #1. Simply mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder with yogurt and apply it all over your body. Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it off with running cold water.
- #2. Just blend 2 tbsp of raw milk with 1 tbsp of raw honey and apply it all over your body. Allow it to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse your skin with running cold water.
- #3. Mix 2 tbsp of besan flour with a few drops of rose water and apply it all over your skin. Gently scrub your skin for 4 to 5 minutes and wash the area with running cold water.
- #4. Or you can also mash 1 ripe papaya, banana or cucumber and slather it all over your body. Then wash it off after 10 minutes and pat it dry.