Nowadays, rice is a popular ingredient in the natural skincare market. Rice has multiple benefits for your skin.
Today in this post we will share the most effective way, where you can use rice to get maximum benefits.
To make this DIY you will need,
- 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
- 2-3 cups of water
- Take 1/2 cup of rice in a clean bowl, wash them with water to remove any kind of dirt and impurity.
- Now soak this rice in enough water for 2 days, this will trigger the fermentation process.
- After 2 days, strain this water and your fermented rice water is ready for use.
- Fermented rice water, is more potent than the soaked or boiled variations. After face wash, you can use this water on your face.
- To use, first dilute this fermented water with plain water, take 1 spoon of this rice water, diluted with 1 spoon of plain water. Now dip a clean cotton ball in this and apply this water all over your face.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes on your face and then you can wipe it off.
You can store this fermented rice water in a refrigerator for up to 1 week.