Japanese 2 Minute Trick To Get Super Glowing Skin
September 17, 2021 Written by GP Team
If you follow Korean skincare routines, you will find out that rice is one of the most popular beauty ingredients used by them. Korean women generally tend to have beautiful skin, which is naturally fresh and glowing and the main reason behind the same is use of rice in many of their skin care routines. Today in this post we will share the most effective way, you can use rice to get super glowing skin in a just few minutes.
To make this DIY you will need these ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
- 2-3 cups of water
Procedure to follow:
- Take 1/2 cup of rice in a clean bowl, wash them with water to remove any kind of dirt and impurity.
- Now soak this rice in enough water for 2 days, this will trigger the fermentation process.
- After 2 days, strain this water and your fermented rice water is ready for use.
- Fermented rice water, is more potent than the soaked or boiled variations. After face wash, you can use this water on your face.
- To use, first dilute this fermented water with plain water, take 1 spoon of this rice water, diluted with 1 spoon of plain water. Now dip a clean cotton ball in this and apply this water all over your face.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes on your face and then you can wipe it off.
You can store this fermented rice water in a refrigerator for up to 1 week.