All women dream of having a bright and flawless body.
If your skin is tanned and lost, it’s the original color before you spend hundreds of thousands of bucks on skin-lightening procedures, try some of those natural remedies you can do at home
1. Lemon Milk Soak
- Begin with drawing a bath of warm water for a relaxing full-body lightening procedure.
- Pour in a full-fat cup of milk and squeeze a whole lemon juice into the tub.
- Swirl the mixture around so that the lemon and milk are mixed equally in the tub.
- Immerse yourself in the bath for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
In this soak, the milk has enzymes that light up the skin gently.
This also moisturizes the skin, offsetting lemon juice’s drying effects.
Try a milk soak once a week, and after around a month, you will see results.
2. Papaya and oatmeal
- In a bowl mash 4 tablespoons of papaya and to this add 3 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Mix it well and let the oats soak the papaya pulp for a few minutes.
- Then before taking shower apply this like a mask of your entire body and wait for about 10 minutes to let the mask become tacky.
- Then after 10 minutes start massaging your body gently.
The strongest skin-whitening agent is papaya.
Or you might make a papaya and oatmeal mask that enriches your body.
Such a mixture will give you a lighter complexion and add a glow to your body.
This also helps to reduce the dark patches on your body.
The oatmeal in the mixture serves as a gentle exfoliant thus enhancing the health of your skin by effectively removing dead cells from the top layers of your skin and unclogging the pores, while also preventing acne development.
It is also possible to blend ripe papaya pulp with grated apple, watermelon, pineapple, and so on for added benefits while papaya and cucumber are an excellent combination to help remove tan.
3. Cumin Seeds
- 4-5 tablespoons of Cumin Seeds
- In a mortar and pestle add the cumin seeds and crush them.
- Add this crushed cumin seeds to the bathing water and let it infuse for a few minutes.
- You can add it to a nut milk bag and put it in the tub.
- This treatment will be highly beneficial in improving the tone of your skin and it is very easy to do as well.
- Once you took bath use this water to rinse your body.
- You may take a mixture of milk and cumin seeds to spread on the body for a permanent and healthier full body whitening at home.
- It will certainly greatly enhance the skin.
If you don’t want to indulge in costly and pricey spa treatments, you can use jeera to get flawless skin in your skincare routine.
If you’re troubled with body acne on your body, then jeera should be your ingredient in skincare.
Since jeera has antibacterial properties it can destroy the bacteria that cause acne on the skin.
simply use as a body rinse with jeera-infused water will keep the acne at bay and cure many other skin infections too.