We all want multi-purpose products that can target multiple issues at once.
This wax will not only remove your hair, but it will also reduce the suntan ad to make your skin brighter.
DIY Chocolate Wax At Home:
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 10-20 gms of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and put it over medium-low heat.
- Let the ingredients melt and boil on its own.
- Stir the mixture occasionally to combine all the ingredients well.
- Allow for a few minutes to continue cooking the mixture until the consistency is right.
- Turn the heat off and transfer it to a container to let it cool down.
- This is an indulgent recipe that seems luxurious but is so simple to produce.
- Cocoa is rich in anti-inflammatory plant compounds and just smells amazing with a chocolate wax.
Steps For Waxing Routine At Home:
- Start by washing the region of the skin that you want to wax.
- The next important step is to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt, grime, and oil by using an exfoliator.
- To minimize excess moisture, add some talcum powder.
- Apply the chocolate wax in the direction of the hair growth using a spatula or butter knife.
- Put them on the wax if you are using strips and click a little.
- Often draw the wax/strip in the opposite direction to the development of the hair.
Benefits Of Using Chocolate Wax:
- Prevents Ingrown Hair:
The best part of using chocolate wax is that, without any discomfort, it glides on effortlessly on the skin.
And it isn’t all that! It also helps to prohibit any growth.
Really, without causing any harm, it waxes even the smallest of hair.
- Reduces Hair Growth:
The use of chocolate wax slows hair growth for a longer period of time compared to regular wax, wherein 2 weeks you notice re-growth.
- Helps Remove Sun Tan:
You’ll be surprised to know that you can get rid of the tan by using chocolate wax.
Well, you read that correctly! Leaves your skin sparkling and safe
Do you need any more excuses this summer to opt for chocolate wax?
Another advantage of using chocolate wax in summer is that when applied to the skin, it doesn’t feel as sticky.
Tips To Follow Before & After Waxing:
- To avoid a soft and sticky wax that isn’t useful, cook your wax properly.
- If you cook your wax for too long, it’s going to be as hard as candy.
- Before you apply, make sure that you check the temperature of the wax.
- To obtain the best results, your hair should be about 1/2 inch or longer.
- For the upper lip waxing, you can apply the chocolate wax as close as the corners of the mouth.
- If you are waxing your eyebrows, outline them first using a brow pencil and then use a spoolie brush to separate and keep them in place the ones you wish to wax.
- You should wax your arms and legs in separate sections to ensure thorough hair removal.
- Make sure to keep the wax away from the vagina when waxing the bikini region.
- In the bikini region, avoid chocolate or fruit wax as that can lead to irritation and infections.
- To get rid of excess wax and prevent inflammation, apply a dab of oil post-waxing.