Combine This With Aloe Vera For Instant Fairness And Glowing Skin
Aloe vera is well-known for its magical herbal properties.
When taken internally or when applied topically, it is beneficial for the body.
It is also effective for many problems when taken internally.
Curd And Aloe Vera Face Pack
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon curd (plain yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon honey OR lemon juice
- Blend everything really well.
- For dry skin and normal skin, use honey, and for oily skin and combination skin type, use lemon juice.
- Apply the pack of the face.
- For 10-15 minutes, keep it on.
- With cold water, clean the face pack.
- This can be applied to you up to 3 times a week.
Curd (or yogurt) is an exceptional skin cleanser that all skin types should use.
It contains mild acids that remove all the dirt and impurities and exfoliate the skin.
Yogurt contains healthy fats that nourish the skin.
Aloe Vera, Masoor Dal Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons red lentils
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1/2 small tomato
- Soak the red lentils for an hour or overnight.
- In a food processor, add the fresh aloe vera gel and 1/2 tomato.
- Apply this face pack and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and gently massage the face pack using circular motions.
- Rinse it off completely with cold water.
- Pat your skin dry and apply a face moisturizer.
- Use this face pack twice a week.
Red lentils function as a wonderful exfoliating agent when ground.
While the pack is on, aloe vera works its magic, and the lentils eliminate the dead cells and unclog pores when you gently rinse the face pack off.
With this face pack, you can get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
Neem And Aloe Vera Face Pack
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- A handful of neem leaves
- 2-3 holy basil (tulsi) leaves
- In order to get a thick paste, wash and grind the neem leaves with some water.
- Add fresh aloe vera gel and raw honey to this.
- You can add little water to adjust the consistency of the face pack as per your liking.
- Apply this on the entire clean face or on the affected areas.
- Leave it on to dry for about 10-12 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water.
- Apply this 1 or 2 a week, depending on the severity of your acne issues.
Neem’s antimicrobial properties are also used for acne care.
For pimple formation, a bacterial infection in the clogged skin pores is responsible.
The pimples are cured in no time if these bacteria are destroyed.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera gel rejuvenates the skin, moisturizes it, and keeps the skin fresh all the time. It is an exceptional skin moisturizer.
- It has antimicrobial effects, rendering acne and pimples suitable for care.
- It is a great antioxidant that occurs naturally and reverses the oxidative damage suffered by the skin.
This will minimize dullness and give a natural glow to your face.
- It is understood that preserving the firmness of your skin makes it a strong anti-aging cream.
- Aloe vera decreases pain and inflammation internally as well as externally.
- It is also used medically for the prevention of sunburn, insect bites, eczema, cuts, and wounds.