Sun exposure is the principal cause of skin darkening. When our skin is daily exposed to sunlight it increases the development of melanin and becomes black. Failure to scrub, dryness, lack of exfoliation, pollution, hormonal imbalance, etc. may also cause obscuring.
In this post, we are sharing some natural remedies for the skin.
Licorice Scrub to Whiten Hands and Legs
- Licorice Powder
- Mix 3 tbsp of licorice powder, 1 tbsp of oats and water together to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste for 5-10 minutes on the hands, legs, and scrub off.
- Wash it away with cold water.
- Do this every day before taking a bath and in one week you’ll find lightening skin.
It is one of the best natural remedies available for having equal hands and legs.
Licorice is well known for its properties of whitening the skin.
It contains a compound known as ‘Glabridin’ which causes the development of melanin and also acts as a sunscreen to protect our skin against UV damage.
Licorice’s anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritated skin.
Oatmeal is filled with chemical compounds called saponins, which are known for their natural cleaning function.
This can also help to soothe the swollen and dry skin.
Licorice powder for the skin is useful for the treatment of skin infections that reduce skin irritation, swelling, and redness.
It is especially useful for dry and sensitive skin, but its calming capabilities also make it ideal to use for oily skincare.
Oatmeal will soak up any excess oil on your skin and help you treat acne.
Milk Powder and Lemon Juice
- Milk Powder
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Mix 1 tbsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey and lemon juice each, and a few drops of almond oil together to create a thick paste.
- Apply it to the hands and legs and wait 15-20 minutes before using plain water to rinse off.
It is a strong blend of natural skin whitening ingredients with daily applications that lighten the complexion.
Not only does milk powder improve the skin but it also provides shine.
Almond oil and honey both have significant properties of moisturizing and skin lightening while lemon juice is a natural bleach that works better than any store-bought bleach.
Using this mixture every day to quickly get your hands and legs equal.
Orange Peel Powder Mask
- Combine 2 tbsp of orange peel powder along with some milk to form a thick paste.
- Apply it to the hands and legs, and wait until it is semi-dry.
- Wet your fingertips and begin to massage the hands and legs to clean the pack off.
- Finally, wash clean with clear water.
It is a stunning body scrub for whitening the skin.
Orange is a rich vitamin C source which plays a vital role in whitening and brightening the skin.
It also helps improve collagen that preserves elasticity and firmness in the skin.
Powder with orange peel makes the skin fair, bright, and strong.
Milk is rich in lactic acid and has the inherent ability to bleach.
To obtain equal hands and legs, use this orange peel powder scrub every day for one week.