None of us would like to have huge pores spread all over our faces. Not only does it feel terrible, but it also makes the skin look old and tired.
In this post, we are going to share some effective home remedies that will naturally tighten your skin and will also shrink the size of your skin pores.
1st Remedy – With corn flour, also known as makki ka aata
For this, you will need
- Lemon Juice
- To create a paste, mix 1 teaspoon of cornflour with a few drops of honey and lemon juice.
- Using your fingers, apply the mask evenly on your face.
Your skin will feel tighter with this mask on, which is an indication that your pores are reducing.
- After 15-30 minutes, wash it away with plain water and follow up with a mild non-drying toner and moisturizer.
Cornflour is used to thicken gravies in worldwide cooking procedures as it helps absorb water.
Cornflour’s same property will help it absorb excess oil from the skin and shrink the pores.
2nd Remedy – Clay Mask
- Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth)
- Pure Rosewater
- The most powerful clay mask for minimizing open pores is considered to be Multani mitti or fuller’s earth and is also commonly used in spa treatments and skin therapies.
- After the face is washed and scrubbed, apply the cool Multani mitti mask mixed with rose water all over your face concentrating more on the problematic areas.
- Keep it on until it dries completely, and you feel the squeezing of your pores.
- Then, with cold water, wash it off.
- For visible reductions in pores, repeat this twice or thrice a week.
Clay masks work wonders when it comes to minimizing pores by drying the sebum below and removing impurities from them.
When combined with jojoba oil, they can also minimize inflammation and the appearance of inflammatory conditions by 54 percent.
3rd Remedy – With Vitamin C and Aloe Vera
For This You’ll Need:
- Grate one medium-sized orange and mix it with raw or fragrance-free and chemical-free aloe gel to produce an at-home treatment.
- Blend until smooth, then add the mixture to your face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- With warm water, wash it off.
These two ingredients, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, work hand in hand to minimize pore size.
By destroying the bacteria in your pores, Vitamin C improves healthy skin and can strengthen your immune system, rejuvenating your liver, breaking down the toxins that help shape blackheads.
As they are rich in enzymes that kill bacteria and decrease blackhead inflammation, aloe helps combat infections that build up within the pores.
4th Remedy – Papaya Mask
- Lemon Juice
- Raw Honey
To detox and deep cleanse your pores a couple of times a week give this mask a try.
- Take half a papaya (removed seeds and pulp), one teaspoon of lemon juice, and one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Slowly blend in the freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey when mashing the papaya.
- Wash your face, and apply the mixture and let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off with normal water.
The papaya helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells, while the lemon juice serves as light fruit acid, and the honey nourishes the pH of the skin and balances it.
- 2 teaspoons rice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For a fine powder, grind the rice very nicely.
You don’t want something that’s sharp enough to scratch your skin.
Make it fine and smooth.
- You can grind the brown sugar as well if you want your scrub to be extra gentle.
- If not, simply mix the ground rice and brown sugar together.
- To get a texture similar to wet sand, add just enough olive oil.
- Mix well everything.
- The scrub is applied to your face.
- Gently exfoliate the skin for about 5 minutes using circular motions upward.
- Then wash off the scrub and apply a face mask or face cream to it.
For amazingly smooth, bright, and radiant skin, one of the best DIY face scrubs ever!
To extract all the dead, dry skin cells, this scrub has a texture that is rough enough.
But it’s not too rough, so your skin won’t get hurt.