Do you find that your skin is getting loose?
Have you started to grow fine lines?
Or the dark spots that weren’t there before?
We have one idea for a you-a face mask of flaxseed! It could transform your skin.
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed, 1 tbsp of water, 1 tbsp of rose water, and 1 tbsp of curd.
- Let it be until it has a gel-like consistency.
- When you’re about to put it on your face, just add a teaspoon of cinnamon to the mixture.
- Wash and pat dry to expose glowing, smooth, and rejuvenated skin.
The skin benefits of flax seeds are greatly improved by the rose water and cinnamon in this mask.
This mask is the ideal anti-aging mask to take care of dry, flat skin prone to wrinkles, acne/acne scars, and dark spots.
It helps to carry oxygen and blood to the surface, leaving the skin looking healthy and rejuvenated.
Keep in mind, though, cinnamon on your face stings for a few people, so it’s a good idea to only leave the mask on your face until it’s tolerable for you, even if it’s only for a few minutes.
Rosewater is a natural toner that soothes the skin and is an ingredient in natural anti-aging serums.
Curd balances the effect of cinnamon and prevents the skin from being inflamed or dry.
- Lemon Juice
- Raw Honey
- For this mask, add just 2 tbsp of water to 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- Next, add a teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Wait until the mixture has a gel-like consistency before applying to the face.
- For those who have oily skin, you can use this ratio of lemon juice to honey by adding a little more lemon juice and a little less honey.
- For dry-skinned people, vice versa.
This mask is a boon to acne-prone skin or to those of us with wounds or markings on our skin.
Lemon and honey are both lightening agents and microbicidal agents, which means that they work against acne-causing microbes.
Lemon juice is drying, while honey is moisturizing, so these two are doing well balancing each other out.
Flaxseed gel provides a perfect foundation for all of these to function since it tightens, tones, and exfoliates the skin.
For Clear And Glowing Skin
- 2 tbs flaxseeds, ground
- 4 tbs purified water
- 1 tsp Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
- 1/2 tsp Manuka honey
- Combine the ground linseed and the water in a small tub.
- Enable to sit down for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Add the earth and honey to Fuller’s.
- Mix until it is well-combined.
- Apply the mask to the clean face and neck, avoiding the area of the eye.
- Enable it to sit on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Moisturize the mask with water and massage the mask in the skin for two minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Fuller’s earth is clay that eliminates impurities in the skin and leaves the skin smelling fresh and exfoliated.
Both soil and linseed fillers have anti-aging properties as well.
Added to that, honey is a humectant.
This ensures that the face can feel supple and moisturized, adding to the balance of the fuller earth that tends to dry out the skin.
Honey and flax also lighten the scars of acne.
But mind, even out of complexion with natural reminiscences, you’ve got to stick to it and be consistent!
This flax face mask is for those occasions when you want your skin to shine.