Strong hair, lustrous hair, healthy hair, thick hair, beautiful hair.
In the end, all these wishlists boil down to the strength of your hair.
Weak hair roots can lead to easy breakage, hair loss, and loads of other hair problems.
Identifying the symptoms of poor hair and the exact cause will help you prevent hair problems before things get out of control.
So we’ve compiled a list of quick and easy tips to improve poor hair.
Strengthing Root Oil
- Coconut Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Soy Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Jojoba Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Olive Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Take a dark dropper bottle and using a funnel to add all the oils and blend well.
- Before applying, place the bottle in a glass of warm water and heat the oils.
- Apply this warm root oil to the ends and comb your hair with a decent hairbrush.
- Make sure your hair is falling straight on your shoulders and no waves are emerging.
- Using a hairdryer to apply some more heat to your hair.
- After a moment, clean it with a mild shampoo.
- Your hair is going to be much straighter and smoother!
- If you want to use this as post-wash hair cream, use a few drops and apply them evenly to damp hair.
- Dry the hair with a paddle brush to disperse the hair serum uniformly.
Soy oil’s greatest advantage of hair is moisture preservation.
This carrier oil is filled with healthy fatty acids, manganese, and vitamins.
As if it’s not good enough, the lipids in the oil allow your hair to absorb better in your hair.
A non-greasy carrier oil that increases moisture retention and shines.
Coconut oil improves the protection of the scalp against issues such as insect bites, lice, and dandruff.
It is used to moisturize dry hair.
Coconut oil brings elegance, shine, and softness to the hair.
It prevents hair breakage and split ends, adding to the length of the hair.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidant content and helps preserve healthy skin and hair.
It prevents the hair from causing cell damage and at the same time nourishes and conditions the hair to enhance its quality.
Massage increases the distribution of blood in the scalp and also nourishes the hair follicles.
The natural oil compositions of jojoba oil make it a good moisturizer for your hair. They help fight split ends and hair breakage.
In jojoba oil, the vitamin B complex forms a protective layer around the hair and the scalp.
It also seals moisture and gives it a safe and desirable glow.
Jojoba oil also contains oleic acid that strengthens the roots of hair follicles.
Tips for Avoiding Poor Hair
- Using the right hair care products to prevent more hair damage. Choose shampoos and conditioners tailored for your special style of hair.
- Seek to limit dyeing, perming, straightening, drying to curling. Know, heat is the enemy of strong hair.
- Using a decent detangler spray and a paddle brush to comb your hair.
- Using a leave-in conditioner or cream to soothe frizzy hair.
- Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to get rid of your split ends.
- Do not use hot water when washing your hair.