Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is one of the vital nutrition required for healthy nails and hair. It stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth.
To make this laddoo, you will need
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup mix seeds, you can mix flax seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds in equal amount
- 3/4 cup dried coconut
- 1 cup soft dates
- 1/2 cup almond
- & 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- First dry roast the peanuts in a pan. Remove peels and transfer them to a paste
- Now in pan transfer almonds, seeds and chia seeds. Roast them for some time
- Transfer all of them to grinder
- Add soft dates to them and grind it
- Transfer it to a plate and start binding it to laddoos.
Eat one of this laddoo everyday to get enough amount of vitamin B7
Peanuts are rich in protein, fat, and fiber. They are also an excellent source of magnesium, folate, vitamin-E, copper, and arginine.
Mixed seeds are a great source of fiber, healthy fats and many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Dried coconut is a great source of healthy fat and some essential minerals such as iron and manganese.
Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients including fiber, protein, healthy fats, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium.
Dates are rich in fiber, vitamins and fiber.
Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, iron, and calcium.