Today this post is about one powerful ingredient, that is recommended by beauty expert Shahnaz Husain. Curd is one thing, that is easily available and can do wonder on your skin. Many people think that curd is not good for oily skin, but according to Shahnaz, this is an ideal ingredient.
So let’s discuss some of her most effective skincare DIYs with curd
Tip#1 – Homemade cleanser
To make your own face cleanser
- Mix one teaspoon honey with 1 tsp of yoghurt.
- Apply a layer of this on your face, leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
The combination of yoghurt and honey will nourish the skin from inside while making it soft, smooth and hydrated.
Honey, with its antiseptic and healing properties, can also be used on pimple-prone skins. In fact, people with acne often suffer from superficial dryness and flaking of the skin. Honey would be an ideal ingredient for them.
Now coming to our 2nd DIY, which is a face mask for all skin types
To make this face mask, you will need
- Gram flour
- & Rosewater
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of gram flour.
- Add 1 tsp of oats, 1 tsp curd and 1 tsp of honey into this.
- Next, add enough rose water to get a smooth paste.
- Apply a thick layer of this on your face and neck.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
The next tip is about sun tan removal
If you have dark spots on your face due to sun exposure, you can try curd face scrub.
- Mix rice powder with curd and use it as a facial scrub once or twice a week.
- Apply it on your face, rub the skin gently with tiny circular movements, especially on the dark spots.
- Leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off.
Do not rub your acne, if you have any on your face.