Easy Feet Brightening Pedicure At Home-Remove Suntan
We all do something to keep our face away from problems and often forget our feet.
We never do anything to ease the stress in our feet the whole day around.
Step 1 Trim and Shape
- So the 1st and foremost step is to clip your nails in your ideal nail design in the corners.
- To smooth the edges, use a nail filer
- With the help of acetone, remove any oil nail polish from the nails.
Step 2 Soak
- Lemon Slices
- Rose petals (optional)
- Regular Shampoo/ Bodywash
- The next step is to soak your feet in warm water to soften the rough skin, to remove the dirt and dead skin cells, and to helps relax your feet.
- Take a tub and fill it with warm water.
- Add some fresh lemon slices, and rose petals to the tub.
- Next, add a little shampoo and some honey mix it well.
- Soak your feet with this solution for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Step 3 Brightening Scrub
- 1⁄4 cup of virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar (brown/white)
- 9-10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- Take a bowl and mix the sugar, coconut oil, and lemon essential oil and add lemon zest.
- Mix it well and store it in an airtight container.
- You can store this scrub in a refrigerator for a month.
- Scrub your feet nicely, make sure you pay attention to your carked heels too.
Lemon is known as a natural bleaching agent.
Thus, it helps to clear any blemishes or tan from the skin.
Sugar granules help to get rid of the dead skin cells from your feet. Coconut oil moisturizes your feet and makes them soft.
Sugar is a well-known essential ingredient.
The coarse surface of sugar will allow the user to smooth the tan lines and exfoliate the feet’s dirt.
Brown sugar is at the top of the list.
Brown sugar, because of its stronger carbons properties, has a greater impact on the feet.
Step 4 Tan Removing Pack
- Corn Flour
A foot pack is as essential to lighten and shine the skin as a face pack.
This treatment blends the three ingredients of’ excellent skin enhancement properties.
- Mix a tablespoon of cornmeal with a teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey for smooth, healthy, and brilliant feet.
- Apply the pack evenly and leave it to dry.
- While removing, rub the pack for extra exfoliating effect and rinse in 30 minutes with water.
Step 5 Moisturize
- Carrier Oil (like almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil)
- Essential Oil of your choice
- Take 2 tablespoons of carrier oil and add a few drops of essential oil and mix well.
- Apply this to your feet.
- The last step in our DIY pedicure at home to remove tan is to moisturize.
- Moisturizers protect the pedicure’s goodness and help the skin to keep it moist and clean.
You may use any moisturizer purchased on the market or even natural humidifier agents.
Since it is packed with fatty acids, coconut oil acts as a kind of barrier to the skin, helping to keep the moisture trapped in.
It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, helping to protect the skin.
Step 6 Decorate
Apart from making your nails look beautiful and well-groomed, nail paints protect your nails from breakage and infection, especially during the rainy season.
Apply transparent nail paint to the base before applying regular nail paint.
Protect with another layer of transparent paint to make your polish last longer.