We all have been fascinated by the ‘Korean Glass Skin’ trend for a while now.
After doing some research on this new skincare routine, we’ve realized that flawless skin is really not unachievable.
So we have broken it down into simple steps to get Korean glass skin naturally.
Use Tomatoes and honey
- Cut tomato in half, add honey and massage your face.
- Do it for about 5 minutes.
- Then wash it off.
- You can do this step daily for clean and clear skin.
Tomatoes are an important ingredient in most beauty treatments.
They help cure large pores, treat acne, soothe sunburn, and revive dull skin.
The antioxidants in tomatoes fight cellular damage and skin inflammation.
- 2 tablespoons brown rice
- 1 egg white
- Grind brown rice grains in a coffee grinder or in a food processor until powder.
- Add the egg white and the whip to make the paste.
- Then very gently massage the scrub into the skin in short, gentle circular motions to exfoliate the dead cells.
- Rinse with warm water.
Ground rice powder is an effective cleaning agent for brightening the complexions and lightening the discoloration of the skin.
Brown rice flour has an oil-absorbing and anti-inflammatory effect that helps to treat oily and sensitive skin.
Combine with 1 tablespoon of ground almonds if you see signs of aging like a fine line, wrinkles, etc.
Another crucial step for your glass skin is to exfoliate your face.
Now, the trick is to stop getting exfoliated every single day, or else your skin may get very dry.
You should try exfoliation twice a week to open the pores and gently clean all the dirt off your skin.
If you are dubious about using consumer goods, you can easily prepare a scrub at home on your own.
Use Flex Seeds Gel
- Flaxseed Gel
- Green Tea
- Cotton Pads
- This is a very simple remedy to make a face mask that instantly brightens your complexion and adds some youthful glow.
- It is a quick fix for every time your skin looks dull.
- All you have to do is mix 1 tablespoon of flaxseed gel and 1/2 tablespoon green tea.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get an even consistency.
- Wash your face using a face cleanser and apply this using a cotton pad.
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Wash it off using plain water and apply a good face moisturizer.
If dull skin is your worry, use this DIY mask.
To make the mask, you’ll need:
- 1 ripe banana
- Raw milk
- & rose water
- In a blender jar add all the ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this face mask to your face.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
Potassium and Vitamins E and C present in banana promote clear and glowing skin, milk, and rose water leaves skin brighter.