Do This Facial At Home To Remove Dark Spots, Acne Marks and Pigmintation
You will leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed by giving yourself a facial, even from the comfort of your own home.
All you need a few kitchen ingredients, and you are good to go.
Step 1: Cleansing
Cucumber – Tomato Cleanser
- 2-3 tbsp cucumber zest or juice
- 1 tbsp raw tomato juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine everything.
- Apply it to the skin all over.
- Leave it to remain for 15 minutes,
- Use lukewarm water to remove the cleanser.
Both cucumbers and tomatoes are outstanding cleansers.
These can be used every day as well to lighten the skin tone and reverse the harm caused by pollution and heat, being conveniently accessible at home.
This natural cleanser not only controls oil secretion but also gives the skin a cool, relaxing sensation.
Step 2: Exfoliation
Coffee – Honey Scrub
- 1-2 tbsp grounded coffee
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it and mix it well.
- Apply it all over the cleansed face.
- Now very slowly and gently exfoliate the skin in circular upward strokes for 5-10 minutes.
- Remember to be very gentle while exfoliating the face.
- Wash off with cool water.
As a natural exfoliator, coffee grounds effectively clear the pores of the skin and get rid of dirt particles.
Honey, on the other hand, nourishes and prevents the skin from drying out, while tea tree oil prevents bacterial infections from developing and helps clear acne and pimples out.
Step 3 Application Of Mask
Potato – Fuller’s Earth Mask
- 2-3 tbsp of Multani mitti or fuller’s earth
- 2 tbsp raw potato juice
- 1 tbsp raw milk
- Mix everything into a smooth paste.
- Apply it evenly on to the freshly exfoliated skin.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Wash off with cool water and apply a toner afterward to keep the skin hydrated.
In eliminating tan and balancing out the skin tone, this mask is immensely beneficial.
Potato prevents dark spots and lines as a natural bleaching agent, while raw milk nourishes the skin from deep inside and keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
On the other hand, Multani mitti treats pigmentation, battles acne, and provides skin that is smooth and glowing.
Step 4: Toner
- Simply dip a ball of cotton into the rosewater toner and massage it softly over your face.
- Don’t forget to go around the nose, along the jawline, and the hairline.
- Let the toner air dry.
- If you have oily skin, look for a Paraben-free toner that will absorb oil and balance your pH level.
- To combat blemishes, if you have acne-prone skin, look for a toner that contains anything like salicylic acid or tea tree oil.
- For mixed skin, choose a toner that, while helping balance and soothe dry patches, can both treat excessive oil.
- Choose something alcohol-free made with a base of witch hazel.
- Apply a face moisturizer after applying a toner.
You can repeat this facial once in two weeks.