We would all want our skin to have an even skin tone in addition to smooth and supple skin.
Discoloration can be a severe turn-off, especially on the face.
- Take one red onion and slice it into rounds.
- Rub the slice on the areas of your face affected
- Before washing off with lukewarm water, let the onion juice sit for at least 10 minutes,
- You can also grate or grind the onion slices and use a cotton pad to apply the fresh onion juice to the skin.
Onions are high in vitamin C, which plays a crucial role in pigmentation treatment. And it isn’t all that!
It will purify the blood and help you get rid of dull and lifeless skin by regularly applying onion juice twice a day.
This vegetable contains antioxidants and vitamins that offer a considerable beauty boost to the skin cells, contributing to good, radiant skin.
It is one of the best home remedies for facial pigmentation is the number of skin benefits of using onion juice.
- 1-2 black tea bag/ 1 tbsp black tea leaves
- In a saucepan, take one tablespoon of black tea leaves and add one cup of distilled water into it.
- Let it boil for about 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
- Let the tea cool down in a bowl before straining it.
- To apply to the affected areas, take a cotton pad and soak it in tea.
- Prior to washing off with cool water, let the mixture dry naturally for about 10 minutes.
Black tea extract has potent antioxidants and skin-cleaning properties that eliminate the skin’s blemish-causing toxins.
Black tea has skin-whitening effects that decrease hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
If you’re a fan of black tea, then this home remedy for pigmenting the face is just right for you.
Use this natural remedy for 3-4 weeks religiously to see noticeable results.
- 8- 10 Almonds
- Lemon Juice
- Grab a handful of almonds and let them soak overnight.
- Peel the skin and grind them together the next morning,
- Add one or two tablespoons of milk, enough to make the paste smooth.
- To the mixture, add one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the pack to the affected areas and keep it on all night long.
- Rinse in lukewarm water the next morning,
Almonds are high in vitamin E, which is known for its excellent skin advantages.
It can help cure dark spots and hyperpigmentation at the earliest by using almonds-infused home remedies for face pigmentation daily for two weeks.
Tips for Hyperpigmentation Prevention
- The number one preventative measure for hyperpigmentation is wearing sunscreen.
- Pick a broad-spectrum sunscreen and apply it 20 minutes before you go outdoors.
- To shield the skin from the harsh rays, wear caps, sunglasses, stoles, and protective clothing when you are outside.
- Pay attention to the routine of skincare.
- Incorporate salicylic acid containing a mild exfoliating cleanser (beta hydroxy acid).
- For hydration and to avoid further acne growth, use a good moisturizer.