Exactly How to Do Glass Glass Skin Treatment At Home
At this point, I’m pretty sure you’ve seen, read, and seen everything about glass skin.
Korean skincare has taken the world by storm, and everybody wants to be part of it.
Looking at people on Instagram, it seems unreachable to share pictures of their skin after the routine, looking so radiant, shiny, and silky.
What if I told you that, could you do that, too?
Not only we are going to give you a breakdown on how to achieve perfect radiant and glass skin,
we are also going to share with you home remedies, so you don’t have to break the bank.
Apparently, there is a range of things you can look into to get glass skin. But it’s for those who want to keep it natural and simple.
You, too, can have glass skin right out of your kitchen.
Double washing is one of the very first steps of glass skin to remove the traces of makeup from your face.
This procedure includes washing the face using a two-step process so that it can be prepared for the next step of a glass skin routine.
- The first step is to clean your face with micellar water or some oil with the aid of cotton pads, after which you can use a water-based cleanser to clean the pores thoroughly and extract all harmful contaminants from your skin.
You may also select a foam depending cleanser depending on your skin type.
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed oil oil
- Almond Oil
- Acne-Skin Prone
- Pomegranate oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Argan Oil
- Retinol Oil
- Moringa Oil
- Aloe Vera Oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice
- 1 egg white
- Grind brown rice grains with a coffee grinder until perfect.
- Add the egg white and the whip to make the paste.
- Then gently massage the scrub into the skin in a short, gentle circular to exfoliate the dead cells. To strip, rinse with warm water.
Ground rice powder is an effective cleaning agent for brightening the complexions and lightening the discoloration of the skin.
Brown rice flour has an oil-absorbing and anti-inflammatory effect that helps to treat oily and sensitive skin.
- Combine with 1 tablespoon of ground almonds if you’re beginning to age.
Another crucial move for your glass skin is to exfoliate your face.
Now, the trick is to stop getting exfoliated every single day, or else your skin may get very dry.
You should try exfoliation twice a week to open the pores and gently clean all the dirt off your skin.
If you are dubious about using consumer goods, you can easily prepare a scrub at home on your own.
There are several scrub masks available on the market made with natural ingredients that will be the best for your skin.
Hibiscus Vitamin C Toner Mist
- 1 cup of water
- 3 bags hibiscus tea
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel/ rosewater
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- Take the water in a saucepan and boil it, turn off the heat and add three organic hibiscus tea bags.
- The steep was covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and apply 1 ounce of alcohol-free witch hazel and 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C powder.
- Switch to a small bottle of spray. Keep in a cool, dry position and use it for 2 weeks. Nice for a longer shelf life.
- Apply a little bit to your neck to make sure you don’t have any sensitivities, and use morning and night to wash your face.
The exfoliation process can make your skin dry and rough, which is why you need a toner to restore all the moisture and hydration lost in your skin.
You can use the 7 skin method to apply a toner that is tiring but very effective.
All you need to do is pat the toner on your face and then let it dry.
Now add the next layer and repeat for 7 layers to make your skin look plump and super hydrated.
Make sure you don’t rub the toner hard on your face.
- Aloe Vera Juice (or Rosewater)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Oil of your choice.
- Empty spray bottle
- Take a small bottle of around 50 ml so that it’s easy to keep.
- Then fill 85 percent of the bottle with aloe vera juice, which is a good moisturizing agent for your skin.
- Next comes glycerin derived from coconut oil or palm oil, or soybean.
It has oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon, which creates an emollient that gives the skin a moist, smooth texture. Glycerin should have no scent or color.
Although learning how to get glass skin naturally at home, many people skip the step of applying the essence.
However, you should know that the hydration of your skin is the secret to this process when you carry out the glass skin routine.
The essence is a formulated solution that deals with dull skin issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, scars, tanning, etc.
These small issues can often be deep in your skin, and you need a good drug to cure these skin problems perfectly.
In addition, essence also supports toner for the full hydration process.
In essence, you don’t touch. There’s even a way to use it.
The key rule is to dig a cotton pad. Often make this mistake by pouring 2-3 pumps of it onto a cotton pad and sweeping it across the face.
You’re just wasting the commodity this way.
Treat the essence like a serum on your forehead, take a few drops on your hand and place your palm on your skin. Don’t lower your hand to the ground.