Pimples are a nuisance for all of us. They’ve got the worst routine!
The good news is that these basic home remedies for acne, which are easy to make and apply, can be tried easily for an effective spot treatment to shrink a pimple.
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons
- Coconut milk
- Grab a bowl and apply 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of milk to the mixture.
- If you feel that the mask is not the right consistency, you should add more milk.
- Rosewater or aloe vera gel may be used instead of milk if you have very oily skin.
- Mix the Treatment very well and add it to your active acne
- Leave it overnight.
- The next day with cold water, rinse off, and pat dry!
- Follow yourself with a moisturizer, and you’re done!
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial spice tends to decrease redness and clear the pores.
Under the skin, Nutmeg also acts to fill in fine lines and reduce acne scars.
- Neem Leaves
- Basil Leaves
- Not only does Neem leaf paste for skin heal acne wounds, but it also treats existing acne.
It also prevents the break-out of new acne and pimples.
- Take a handful of fresh neem leaves, and 10-15 fresh Tulsi (basil) leaves to cure acne and grind them with a little rose water together.
- Apply the paste (if you are suffering from body acne) to your face and body and leave until it dries.
- Clean with cold water then.
The herbs both have anti-bacterial properties and are also very helpful in the treatment of acne.
Neem paste heals scar tissues, helping to remove acne, pimples, burns, and wounds from the scars left.
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- 1 teaspoon crushed neem leaves
- 1 teaspoon argan oil (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, and make a uniform paste.
- Use your clean fingers to apply it all over your affected areas.
- Do not rub, as it can irritate the active acne leave it to dry completely.
- Wash it off after about 20-30 minutes.
- If you want, you can leave it overnight too.
The cooling effect of cucumbers on your skin.
The argan oil and neem leaves work on your acne and destroy all the bacteria.
This stops the acne from developing further.
- 9-10 fresh neem leaves
- 1 teaspoon pure rosewater
- ½ teaspoon sandalwood paste or powder
- Boil the neem leaves in 1/2 cup of water and then make a paste out of it.
- In a bowl, add sandalwood powder and rosewater to it.
- Mix it well and apply it to your affected areas.
- Leave until it dries.
- Wash with cold water.
In calming your skin, reducing fine lines, and regulating oil production, Sandalwood functions like magic.
Neem unclogs the pores and decreases wrinkles, dark spots, and acne marks.
For those with acne problems skin, this treatment works best.
Anyone, however, can use it to immediately get clear skin.