Frankincense essential oil is an important ingredient in many cosmetic creams due to its high beneficial qualities.
This oil can act effectively in removing all the dark spots and scars from your face naturally.
In this article, we are going to share how to prepare Frankincense cream to hide age spots on your face.
To prepare this cream, you will need
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Rosehip Seed Oil
- 2 tsp. Jojoba Oil
- 10 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 20 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Take a clean bowl and add the coconut oil and shea butter into it.
- Melt these ingredients using a double boiler for a couple of seconds.
- Remove the bowl from heat and add all the other ingredients into it.
- Use a spoon and mix the ingredients well to obtain a fine creamy consistency.
- Take a clean air-tight container and pour this creamy mixture into it.
- Keep the container in the refrigerator and wait for a few hours until it gets solidified.
- Take a tadbit of this cream and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face with this cream for 3 to 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Store the container in a cool and dark place for future use.
- You can use this by morning before applying makeup and night before going to bed.
- Repeat using this cream every day regularly on your skin to get rid of all the signs of aging.
Coconut oil can soothe your skin and make it soft, smooth and supple with a brightening glow.
It can also improve the healing process and make your face stay moisturized all the time.
The natural oils used in this cream can effectively diminish the appearance of dark spots and scars on your face.
The antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties present in the shea butter can make your skin healthy and attractive.
This cream contains a lot of essential nutrients which can nourish your skin and make you look young and fresh.
Jojoba oil can easily treat acne, blemishes, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging on your face.