DIY Extremely Hydrating Aloe Vera Night Gel
When our skin is losing its glow and dryness is beginning to come in, we must hydrate our skin as much as possible and with safe skincare products.
It’s, particularly for your face.
You can’t compromise on that, and as a result, a homemade gel will solve that objective, you can choose your favorite ingredients according to what suits you, absolutely chemical-free, affordable, and simple!
- 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel store-bought
- 5-6 Drops (Walnut Oil & Almond Oil)
- 5 Drops Essential Oils (Lavander Essential Oil)
- 1-2 Drops Rose Essential Oil (For Fragrance)
- 2-3 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- 1-2 Drops Vegetable Glycerin (Optional)
- Take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel in a small glass bowl.
- In this one, add Cold Pressed Vegetable Oil-Almond & Walnut. Stir it well.
- Add the cold-pressed coconut oil, the vitamin E oil, the fragrance oil, and blend.
- Now whisk until you have a smooth texture. Transfer the gel to an airtight jar and the gel is ready to be used.
- Place in a cool dry place and use this cream within a month. Try to get the best performance at night.
How to pick the oils?
- Using Argan, Rose, Lavender, or Jasmine oil for dry skin.
- Using Citrus-based oils, Grapeseed, Tea Tree, or Jojoba oil for oily skin.
- Using sandalwood or geranium oil for natural skin.
- You may use-almond, walnut, sesame, avocado, peanut, apricot oil, or coconut oil in vegetable/nut oil.
Walnut oil is known to have been used to combat wrinkles since at least the 17th century.
While walnut oil is healthy and rich, if you apply it to your skin every day, it helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and makes your skin look younger!
Walnut oil is known to be a treatment for fungal infections.
Vitamin E oil hydrates and rejuvenates the skin.
It adds to your brightness, making your skin smooth and balanced.
It is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, in addition to protecting the health of the skin.
When used as a hydrating gel, Aloe Vera does not leave a greasy residue on the face and skin.
Also, it does the opposite, unclogging the pores and softening the skin.
This is because the Aloe Vera gel helps keep the skin hydrated and removes the inflammation and the minor cut and wounds.
It also helps to treat dry skin. Aloe Vera gel contains vitamin C and E, beta-carotene in abundance.
This also has anti-aging effects. This also provides antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
This also helps to remove skin blemishes and minimize age.
It also helps to increase the development of collagen in the body and the elasticity of the skin.
Once used in skincare, the essential oil of jasmine serves as an important antibacterial agent, calming dry skin and eczema and increasing cell regeneration to lighten the appearance of scars.
Treating skin imbalances holistically, jasmine balances hormone levels and acts as a powerful stress-reducing treatment.
Once applied directly to the skin, skincare items containing rose essential oil is intended to hydrate dry skin, remove acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and aid with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.