Summer quickly sneaks on us, which means it’s time to change your beauty wardrobe to suit the season.
Summer is all about shine and sun-kissed skin, but there are other things to consider, such as sunscreen, and heat resistance sprays, and so on.
This summer, keep your skin happy and make the most of your time working outdoors with these must-haves with this great summer product.
1. Face Mist
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/3 cup of distilled water
- 1 tsp. of aloe vera
- 1 tsp. rose water
- Glass spray bottle
- Peel and chop the cucumber (dice it or throw it into a food processor).
- If you are using a blender, strain through a cheesecloth to remove the cucumber essence and keep your mist warm.
- Pour the bath, aloe vera rose water into your spray bottle and mix it up!
This hydrating mist that you can make at home to help you stay cool and healthy, no matter how much fun you have this summer:
When it comes to looking new, summer can be challenging, particularly when it’s humid or when you’re physically active.
To fight the sun, keep the DIY on-the-go hydrating mist handy at all times for a no-hazard way to quickly cool, relax, and protect the skin.
2. Soothing Face Gel
- Aloe vera gel
- Fresh rose petals
So, if you use 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel, mix it with 1/3 cup of petals.
Make sure you use a pure aloe vera gel.
Bear in mind, however, that the shelf life of the homemade gel would be very short without a preservative.
- Place the rose petals and aloe vera gel in a small food processor.
- Mix them together completely.
- You’ll note that this is going to be a little frothy in the process, but that’s not a problem.
- After mixing, strain the pink aloe juice from the rose petal bits.
- Since the mixture is so thick, you’re going to have to rub it through a mesh sieve or something like that.
- Squeeze and click the petals to extract the single drop of goodness.
- Place the finished rose aloe gel in the refrigerator.
- Without preservatives, it should stay fresh for about a week.
- For longer storage, freeze the gel in ice cube trays and place individual cubes in the freezer for future use.
3. DIY Body Mist
- Glass spray bottle
- 10-15 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Purified water or Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 Drop Unscented Castile soap (Optional)
- Add the essential oil of lavender to the glass spray bottle.
- Drop in the castile soap, make sure to use just 1 drop to emulsify the liquid.
- Fill the rest with filtered water or aloe vera.
- Spray to soothe the skin and cool down after sun exposure.
- Spritz on a pillow in bedtime to calm down.
Lavender is one of the most loved and the world’s most commonly used natural oils since lavender is very useful and appreciated.
It helps to settle the nervous mind down.
It also helps to treat burns as this body scent doesn’t have an ingredient like alcohol, so you can use it directly to burn as soon as possible.
This fog is perfect for treating sunburn as well. This gel helps to emulsify the oil so that it is dissolved in the water.
This chemical-free lavender spray is used to soothe itchy skin and sunburn, particularly if kept cool in the refrigerator.
This spray is also a quick way to gently mist your pillow in front of your bed.