5 Amazing Ways To Use Rose Water For Beautiful Glowing Skin
If you have oily, dry, or mixed skin, rose water can be introduced to your beauty routine.
It a beauty secret, or rather a secret weapon for women around the world, not just in India.
1st Home Remedy
MAKE A SAFFRON FACIAL MASK WITH ROSEWATER
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- a pinch of saffron
- Crush the saffron into a paste with a mortar and pestle and mix with the honey and rosewater.
- Apply all over your face and neck for 10 minutes before your shower.
- Wash off with cool or lukewarm water.
In ayurvedic beauty treatment, roses play a starring role because they regulate the skin’s biochemical processes.
Roses minimize lines, enhance skin, and delay the signs of aging, among other things.
Use raw, rose-based soaps, moisturizers, and lotions to reap these benefits.
2nd Home Remedy
Banana & Rosewater Face Pack
- 2 slices of papaya
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 1 tbsp Rose Water
- Take two slices of papaya and mash it, take 1 ripe banana and mash it too and add 2 tablespoons of cornflour in a bowl.
- If your skin is oily, put a few drops of lemon juice but add one tablespoon of rose water if your skin is dry.
- To make a face pack, mix them well, and keep them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take the face pack out from the refrigerator.
- With lukewarm water, clean your face.
- Now, massage your face gently for 6-8 minutes with the pack.
- With cold water, wash your face.
3rd Home Remedy
Oatmeal and Cinnamon
- 1 cup ground oatmeal
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
A dash of milk for regular skin or a dry skin
In the case of oily skin, a few drops of rose water
- in a bowl add ground oatmeal, a pinch of cinnamon, and a little bit of rosewater properly together in a bowl.
- Now, apply it for 15 minutes on your forehead.
- With cold water, wash it off.
Not only are oatmeal and cinnamon used to make delicious cookies, but it is also one of the best home remedies for radiant skin as well.
4th Home Remedy
Rose Water And Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup rose water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry your face.
- By adding it to the cup of rose water, dilute the apple cider vinegar.
- To dab, the mixture on your face, use a cotton ball.
- Let it dry completely on your face.
- Finish it off with a layer of your face moisturizer.
- Use this remedy twice a week.
Apple cider vinegar is known for its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, all of which help keep your skin nice and clean and keep acne in check.
5th Home Remedy
Rose Water And Baking Soda
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp rose water
- With a gentle facial cleanser, wash your face and pat it dry.
- In a bowl, mix the baking soda and the rose water together.
- Massage your face in small circulation for about a minute and apply the paste to your face.
- Wash your face with some cold water.
- To see the effects, use this remedy 1-2 times a week.
Baking soda has excellent antibacterial properties that prevent destroying bacteria at bay and prevent acne from occurring.
The mixture of rose water and baking soda helps wash out acne and gives a fresh start to your skin.
It’s not recommended for people with sensitive skin types.