Cleansing is the first and very important step in caring for your skin.
A thorough cleaning routine is necessary for your skin.
Otherwise, impurities block the pores, leading to several issues with the skin.
1st Face Cleanser
Cream and Apple Cleanser
- Lemon/Orange Juice
- Olive Oil
- Boil a small-sized apple and mash it gently with the help of a fork.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh milk cream, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of orange juice or lemon juice to the mixture.
- To form a smooth and uniform paste, combine all the ingredients really well.
- Apply this cleanser to the entire face, including the and neck.
- Keep this and rinse off with warm water after about 5 minutes.
2nd Face Cleanser
Honey and Egg Cleanser:
- Egg yolk
- Organic Honey
- Take 1 large egg yolk and add 1 teaspoon of organic honey to the bowl.
- Take 6-7 almonds and make a smooth paste and add them to this pack.
- Stir the pack well and apply it over the entire face.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes, so it dries off well.
- Rinse off with some lukewarm water to reveal a smooth and moisturized face.
3rd Face Cleanser
Curd and Honey Cleanser
- Take 2 teaspoons of plain curd in a bowl and add to it 1 teaspoon of raw and organic honey.
- Mix this cleanser well and apply it all over the face.
- Then keep for 2-3 minutes or so and rinse off with cold water.
- If you have extremely dry skin, you may also add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- As regular, you should follow up with your toning and moisturizing.
- As it is mild on the skin, this cleanser can be used on a daily basis.
4th Face Cleanser
Clay and Aspirin Cleanser
- Mix two teaspoons of clay in a cup, add 2-3 of the crushed aspirin powder, and add a little water to create a smooth paste.
- Keep for about 8-10 minutes till it dries and rinses off with cold water.
For all types of skin, clay is one of the best cleansers.
It helps to absorb all the excess oil, dirt, and sebum refreshes every kind of skin irritation and soothes it.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects of aspirin are well known.
This cleanser, therefore, not only cleanses your face but also helps to fight the pimples off.
5th Face Cleanser
- Tomato Pulp
- Lemon Juice
- With 1 teaspoon of raw milk and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp together.
- Apply this natural cleanser on the face and keep for 8-10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- For future use, you can also store this cleanser in an airtight container and in a refrigerator.
Tomato acts as an excellent facial cleanser for skin that is susceptible to acne.
It includes vitamins A and C that will help to clear up the acne and reduce the growth of bacteria.
Tomato’s astringent properties can control the production of excess oil, shrink pores, and reduce your skin’s flare-ups.
With a topical treatment of Tomato juice, you can even get rid of whiteheads and blackheads!