We leave a little time for ourselves with our hectic schedule. We forget to rest and relax for a few minutes. We never do anything to ease the stress in our feet the whole day around. Times such as these call for some sadness.
We sincerely suggest that you must give equal importance too to your feet for a couple of beautiful legs.
Step 1 Trim and Shape
- Clip your nails in your ideal nail design in the corners.
- To smooth the edges using a nail or emery board.
- Smooth out and file your nails with acetone according to the length and shape you want.
Step 2 Soak
- Lemon Slices
- Rose petals (optional)
- Gentle Shampoo
- The next step is to soak your feet to soften the rough skin, to absorb dirt, and to reduce the inflammation of your foot.
- Take a tub and fill it with warm water, add some fresh lemon slices, and rose petals to the tub.
- Next, add a little shampoo and mix well.
- Soak your feet with this remedy for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Step 3 Scrub to exfoliate
- 1⁄4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 9-10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- In a cup, add sugar, coconut oil, and citrus butter.
- If you want (for added fragrance and color) you can add lemon zest.
- Take a bowl and mix the sugar, coconut oil, and lemon essential oil and add lemon zest.
Lemon is known as a natural bleaching agent.
Thus, it helps to clear any blemishes or tan from the skin.
Sugar granules help to get rid of the dead skin cells from your feet. Coconut oil moisturizes your feet and makes them soft.
Sugar is a well-known essential ingredient.
Unlike salt, the coarse surface of sugar will allow the user to smooth the tan lines and exfoliate the feet’s dirt.
Brown sugar, because of its stronger constitutional carbons, has a greater impact on the feet.
The other element in the hand is baking bicarbonate soda, which response exothermically to the feet by its substances and quickly alleviates dirt from their feet.
Step 4 Tan Removing Pack
- Corn Flour
- A foot pack is as essential to lighten and shine the skin as a face pack.
- This treatment blends the three ingredients of’ excellent skin enhancement properties.
- Mix a tablespoon of cornmeal with a teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey for smooth, healthy and brilliant feet.
- Rub both feet and rinse in 30 minutes with water.
Step 5 Moisturize
- Carrier Oil (like almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil)
- Essential Oil of your choice
- Take 2 tablespoons of carrier oil and add a few drops of essential oil and mix well.
- Apply this to your feet.
- The last step in our DIY pedicure at home to remove tan is to moisturize.
Moisturizers protect the pedicure ‘s goodness and treat the skin in addition to keeping it moist and clean.
- You may use any moisturizer purchased on the market or even natural humidifier agents.
- Since it is packed with fatty acids, coconut oil acts as a kind of barrier to the skin, helping to keep the moisture trapped in.
It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, helping to protect the skin.
Step 6 Decorate
Apart from making your nails look beautiful and well-groomed, nail paints protect your enamel from breakage and infection, especially during the rainy season.
- Apply transparent nail paint to the base before applying regular nail paint.
- Protect with another layer of transparent paint to make your polish last longer.