As soon as you cross the teenage, the skin around your eyes will start appearing old with dark circles and wrinkles.
This can now be easily treated by using homemade eye creams regularly around your eyes.
In this article, we are going to share a miracle anti-aging eye cream to hide dark circles and wrinkles around your eyes.
To prepare this eye cream, you will need
- ½ cup of organic coconut oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp of rose essential oil
- 6-8 vitamin E capsules
- Take the coconut oil in a small mixing bowl and microwave it for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Prick the vitamin E capsules using a needle and pour the oil into the melted coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon and add the essential oils into it.
- Keep stirring the mixture until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Take a clean air-tight container and pour the melted mixture into it.
- Place this mixture in the refrigerator and allow the cream to solidify for a few minutes.
- Take a tad bit of the cream and apply it around your eyes.
- Gently massage areas around your eyes with this cream for 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- You can use this by morning before applying makeup and night before going to bed.
- Repeat using this eye cream every day regularly on your skin to get rid of all the signs of aging.
Coconut oil can increase the collagen produced in your skin and promotes the cell regeneration process. As a result, all the damaged cells from your skin will be removed and new cells will be formed.
Also, the firmness in your skin will also be increased which can possibly remove the wrinkles around your eyes.
Vitamin E oil can fight against free radical damage and prevent your skin from dark circles and pigmentation around your eyes.
These essential oils can prevent you from puffy and dull eyes while waking up in the morning.